Sausage Guy #2: The Cheesesteak Challenge! BYOP Dubs. Pier Park August 7th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazza View Post
    i'm talkin to mik and hoping for DGOD north to make a showing. hopefully i wont be robo knee'd. if nothing else i may come down for my free cheesecake and beer. and throw a putter the whole round. hoping no one gets stuck behind me(but the fact i can throw my putters over 250 ft) means u wont have to wait long
    Cool I'll get to meet you finally...instead of talking to you on the hold em game on facebook.
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    75 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

RJ might be confused about what is for lunch...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        RJ might be confused about what is for lunch...
        sir i may be confused...but not over what is for lunch. thats what the beer is for right??? well maybe for some it will be

ok so it was just told to me that i have been miss reading this topic the whole damn time......

humm i'll blame it on being to close to sober
        Last edited by mazza; July 21st, 2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

who has 2 thumbs and read this topic the whole time as cheesecake....<~~~~~this guy!!!!! but now we have some new to laugh @....<~~~~this guy

Comment

Am I correct in assuming we are playing for cash payouts for all divisions?

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
              who has 2 thumbs and read this topic the whole time as cheesecake....<~~~~~this guy!!!!! but now we have some new to laugh @....<~~~~this guy
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                Payouts will be in script to the "Pier Park Pro Shop"(Sausage guy) Discs, Bags, shirts etc.
                sigpic
                http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                  Is there a tentative schedule?

Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                    Got a sitter for the day...

I'll be there ready to whoop ass!

Playing disc golf that is....
                    You sure you dont wanna come help out? And Give back? i'll put $50 into the pier park fund in your name... what do you think?
                    sigpic
                    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                      You sure you dont wanna come help out? And Give back? i'll put $50 into the pier park fund in your name... what do you think?
                      I think with an offer like that, he would be hard pressed to refuse. I will even cover his $10 for the cheese(cake)steak and beer.

~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                        uhhh thatd be script sir
                        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

park closure

as if its anybodies buisness sausage guy hAS to pay to rent the course like everyone else everyone is invited so long as they are a positive influence to the vibe.....nuff said
                          sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

I said I'll be there...

I'll gladly accept the $50 to the park, but you should put it in Cornelius Humplick's name.

And I'll gladly accept the entry payment as well Sam.

Pro division gets cash right?

Comment

I'll throw in a cheesecake. What's your favorite?

Comment

Kahlua!
                                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X