Sausage Guy #2: The Cheesesteak Challenge! BYOP Dubs. Pier Park August 7th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a tentative schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Grummert. Tsk, tsk, tsk... we have ways of checking IP addresses here... You posted from the same IP address... in this thread. Twice. Back-to-back. Your STR8 account has been banned. A little disappointed...
      WOW! You bring up my kid in this bullshit rant of yours Grummert. Maybe you should go spend some quality time with your daughter bro, instead of sneakin around web sites making an ass of yourself. And since when have you been cool with "the DGOD crowd"? If you were "cool" with the "DGOD crowd" you would've known all the "answers" to your stupid fucking "questions". Kinda hurts man

And now you still want to go?...
      sigpic
      http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

I want Grummert to go. I understand why he did what he did... though I think it would have been far more effective to do it above-board rather than below. Just sayin'...
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Well Dan, it's now all of a sudden rented out?

Why didn't you just say "we went through the proper channels and have rented the course".

That would have solved it.

And what I said about Danny Jr. was true, he can't get in to the brewery!

I never disliked anything DGOD has been affiliated with, and I went the route I did to NOT MAKE IT PERSONAL!

The views I have I've shared with others and they agreed with me, wanted to point some light on the subject.
          The anonymity of it let me be a little more "dickish" and STR8 to the point.

Now that is gone obviously and it truly doesn't bother me. I was laughing my ass off multiple times at the hilarity of the thread.

Gotta ask...

Do I still get to play through and get a free cheesesteak and beer?

Comment

You never filled out the form...
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
              Well Dan, it's now all of a sudden rented out?

Why didn't you just say "we went through the proper channels and have rented the course".

That would have solved it.

And what I said about Danny Jr. was true, he can't get in to the brewery!

I never disliked anything DGOD has been affiliated with, and I went the route I did to NOT MAKE IT PERSONAL!

The views I have I've shared with others and they agreed with me, wanted to point some light on the subject.
              The anonymity of it let me be a little more "dickish" and STR8 to the point.

Now that is gone obviously and it truly doesn't bother me. I was laughing my ass off multiple times at the hilarity of the thread.

Gotta ask...

1. We dont HAVE to rent the course, as you stated. Tim has a special permit that allows us to do this. And how do you know when it was or was not rented?
              2. there was nothing to be solved, See 1. Im not worried about your morral conundrums.
              3. So you didnt want to make it personal, for who? yourself? You brought my kid into it... thats a bit personal. You called sam out, thats personal.
              4. the views you have shared? like what... "we have to rent out the course or its not fair to the casuals"? "Course wear"? "How long before you get to throw again"? Waiting an hour for a cheesesteak? That is a "personal" statement directed at Tim, No?
              5. "STR8 to the point"... I still dont know what your point is?
              6. It is a funny thread, but im not laughing WITH you.... yadayada.
              7. Sure man, it seems like thats what you really want, something for free? But lets make it 10 beers, then you might feel comforable enough in your own skin to talk to me like a man.
              STR8 up!
              8. I do hope you come play though, i'll answer all these pressing questions PERSONALY! Just dont wear a mask....
              sigpic
              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                You, or anybody else for that matter, won't be playing through my group. You don't have enough time to play in order like everybody else, maybe you should play another course that day.

Sure you can also probably buy a cheesesteak and a beer, but again you'll be behind the line for everybody who paid their money up front and is also waiting for a cheesesteak...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                  You, or anybody else for that matter, won't be playing through my group. You don't have enough time to play in order like everybody else, maybe you should play another course that day.

Sure you can also probably buy a cheesesteak and a beer, but again you'll be behind the line for everybody who paid their money up front and is also waiting for a cheesesteak...

enough said!
                  PDGA # 31451
                  2 Mini Aces
                  74 Aces
                  PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                  DISC GOLF OR DIE
                  BOB CABAL
                  DISCVANGO
                  JEFF ELLIOT
                  G-MAN
                  JORDAN LEWIS
                  JEFF HAGERTY
                  JAMES GARCELON
                  SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Wait, Tim's vendor permit waives the park reservation fee? I gotta get me one of those for next year.
                    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

For the record... I could A) tell it was someone I knew and probably liked and respected, and B) I never felt like I was being called out personally - despite being called out personally.

Now... let's really just drop this and move back to discussing this fun event.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

not to sure about you. but i filled out the form for me. and if i can't go u can have mine. cool bro??

Comment

i'm talkin to mik and hoping for DGOD north to make a showing. hopefully i wont be robo knee'd. if nothing else i may come down for my free cheesecake and beer. and throw a putter the whole round. hoping no one gets stuck behind me(but the fact i can throw my putters over 250 ft) means u wont have to wait long

Comment

Got a sitter for the day...

I'll be there ready to whoop ass!

Playing disc golf that is....

Comment

Now I am definitely coming.
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
                                i'm talkin to mik and hoping for DGOD north to make a showing. hopefully i wont be robo knee'd. if nothing else i may come down for my free cheesecake and beer. and throw a putter the whole round. hoping no one gets stuck behind me(but the fact i can throw my putters over 250 ft) means u wont have to wait long

I love cheesecake!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X