Sausage Guy #2: The Cheesesteak Challenge! BYOP Dubs. Pier Park August 7th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Matt b, if the roles were reversed I wouldn't try to dodge the legitimate questions at hand by now making the issue, "who is this?"
    YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Whether I'm a Dick or not, or a fellow disc golfer or not, or usually cool with Dan, Tim, Sam and especially Emma;-), the point should be addressed.

This will be my final post, so are you going to do the right thing and rent out the course or just "use"the park for profit(not 100% payout right?)

honestly Sam, you're intelligent enough to see my stance. I understand you are cool with the DGOD crowd, as am I.
    But it's unfair to the community to do business in that fashion.

Thanks to all who listened and shared to this thread, it may be deleted soon.

Comment

Tim, I would like to applaud this clever ruse! I was totally fooled at first. But now I see what a great ploy that was. I am certain attendance will go through the roof as a result of your drummed-up non-controversy. Great marketing - you're brilliant! See you there!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by STR8MaxWeight View Post
        @Matt b, if the roles were reversed I wouldn't try to dodge the legitimate questions at hand by now making the issue, "who is this?"

Whether I'm a Dick or not, or a fellow disc golfer or not, or usually cool with Dan, Tim, Sam and especially Emma;-), the point should be addressed.

This will be my final post, so are you going to do the right thing and rent out the course or just "use"the park for profit(not 100% payout right?)

honestly Sam, you're intelligent enough to see my stance. I understand you are cool with the DGOD crowd, as am I.

Wow. I guess that I have been missing out on the drama in this thread...

But according to the Masked Bandit here, I have been "use"ing Pier Park (and all the other local and not so local parks) for years in Team Disc Golf and being unfair to the community. Who knew?

I just don't get his point. What is different between this event and Pittser's dubs? Day of the week? Did he jump on that thread and call him out? Or is it because you get to pick your own partner? I really don't see much of a difference between the two events...

As for who is behind these posts I could give a shit. But dude, "you can't handle the truth", really? If you are looking for a movie quote to prop up your side of the argument, try picking one said by the hero, not the biggest douchebag in the film.

And on that note, I bid you all adieu and "Luke, I am your FATHER!"

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Mr Sausage Fingers, in Mr. Humplick's defense he pointed out the differences in his first post.

I'd like to play in this event, but is there a time frame?

I have my daughter that weekend, she'll get fussy after too long

Comment

Yet you are trying to dodge my actual question, which was how would you feel about being questioned by someone who went to the effort of registering for the forum anonymously for the sole purpose of criticizing you? Would you feel the need to answer their criticism or would you just write them off?

If you have a legitimate question and such a burning need to right this injustice, then why not just be straight about it? I don't see anything so wrong about your questions - why do you?

I don't have anything at stake here. I don't know Dan, I don't know Tim other than to buy a tasty sausage when I'm at Pier, I don't live in Portland and I won't be at this event.

You asked a question: "Why not just address my issues?" I gave you a pretty reasonable explanation: people often don't feel they need to address the issues of an anonymous complainer. They probably see you as irrelevant. You could have just asked your questions like a normal person, unafraid of speaking your mind. Happens all the time here and people generally don't get all butt sore about it.

What generally doesn't happen here is someone creating a fake account just to raise some pretty run of the mill questions and then acting like a righteous warrior of truth when he's ridiculed and ignored.

And Sam's a total bagger. With a website.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post

As for who is behind these posts I could give a shit. But dude, "you can't handle the truth", really? If you are looking for a movie quote to prop up your side of the argument, try picking one said by the hero, not the biggest douchebag in the film.

And on that note, I bid you all adieu and "Luke, I am your FATHER!"

I'd like to add: "Put the fucking lotion in the basket!"

Comment

maybe dumbass is more apt if ud bother to check fact u would see the course has been rented for a couple weeks for this event.....uve assumed and made and ass out of urself take ur personal agendas somewhere else
                sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Grummert. Tsk, tsk, tsk... we have ways of checking IP addresses here... You posted from the same IP address... in this thread. Twice. Back-to-back. Your STR8 account has been banned. A little disappointed...
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    but, sam, plenty many people have accounts without their real names... gonna ban 'em all??? (i mean, that's fine with me, i find it totally irritating when i can't see the real name of the folks what been creeping my profile page... )
                    Yes. If you notice someone creeping your profile who doesn't have a real name on their account, please let me know and I will deal with it.
                    Thanks.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thats Bad Manners Son!

I love Peir Park! You guys ROCK! Str8 Sucks it!
                      CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Yes. If you notice someone creeping your profile who doesn't have a real name on their account, please let me know and I will deal with it.
                        Thanks.
                        Sam.... please don't delete Creepy McCreepster. He is harmless... or so I have heard anyway.
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Hey some people cant afford to play any events or tournaments,and if given the chance will play almost any of them,so for anyone trying to bring up any point about these in a bad way,I think your a spoiled son of a bitch.I love disc golf so much I don't care what where when how why or how long a tournament or event is, I enjoy playing them,so let's all get a long and play some disc golf.
                          PDGA # 31451
                          2 Mini Aces
                          74 Aces
                          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                          DISC GOLF OR DIE
                          BOB CABAL
                          DISCVANGO
                          JEFF ELLIOT
                          G-MAN
                          JORDAN LEWIS
                          JEFF HAGERTY
                          JAMES GARCELON
                          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

right on chris!! lemme give u all some tenative plans first course is reserved for us that day!!!!!can we move forward on that plan is to get an early round in lunch and bevs and then to plews!!with music raffle and awards id will be checked at the tourney 21 and over will have a wrist band.....under 21 folks get to play another round!!hope to see alot of u folks out there more details as they come in......peace sausage guy

Comment

Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
                                right on chris!! lemme give u all some tenative plans first course is reserved for us that day!!!!!can we move forward on that plan is to get an early round in lunch and bevs and then to plews!!with music raffle and awards id will be checked at the tourney 21 and over will have a wrist band.....under 21 folks get to play another round!!hope to see alot of u folks out there more details as they come in......peace sausage guy
                                smile

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X