Stumptown Summer Bag Tag Bash & BSF Volunteer Party - Sat July 23rd at Stub Stewart Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darr View Post
    "I just got it and would like to hold onto it for a while" isn't part of playing tags.
    Neither is "Hey you were not done when we finished our round, so we just took off with our tags," which is MY reason for no longer playing SDG bag Tag.

signed, Grumpy Old Man
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Sorry guys, just now seeing all these posts. Your right Darr that was punk of me not to put my tag in the hat. When I seen you Monday I had just gotten it and hadn't attached it to my bag yet, but I was unaware of the Stumptown tag rules, shame on me. I got #4 and will be bringin it with me this monday fa sho!! Peace

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        Neither is "Hey you were not done when we finished our round, so we just took off with our tags," which is MY reason for no longer playing SDG bag Tag.

signed, Grumpy Old Man
        And then... there was fire.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          And then... there was fire.
          But the funniest thing about that situation was that Roger ended up with that tag and still has it to this day in his smoking lounge (garage).

Originally posted by ned.blaze View Post
          Sorry guys, just now seeing all these posts. Your right Darr that was punk of me not to put my tag in the hat. When I seen you Monday I had just gotten it and hadn't attached it to my bag yet, but I was unaware of the Stumptown tag rules, shame on me. I got #4 and will be bringin it with me this monday fa sho!! Peace
          No worries Ned. Everybody gets one. Sorry if it sounded like I was jumping all over you. Sounds to me like you're a stand up kinda guy. I'll try to make it out to next week's LL.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
            No worries Ned. Everybody gets one. Sorry if it sounded like I was jumping all over you. Sounds to me like you're a stand up kinda guy. I'll try to make it out to next week's LL.
            I know Ned Blaisdell. Ned Blaisdell is - inded - a stand-up guy. Show up Monday, Jordan, and I will have something special for you to drink.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by ned.blaze View Post
              Hide it until then, lol
              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X