Stumptown Summer Bag Tag Bash & BSF Volunteer Party - Sat July 23rd at Stub Stewart Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clancy,

I have your bag tag. If you want me to mail it to you PM me your address.

Or we could try to meet up. My weeks are usually pretty full but might be able to squeeze it in.

Originally posted by Bad Finger View Post
    Had a wonderful time this morning at the event, but alas, I had to return home due to the wife needing help with planning our daughters 1st b-day party tomorrow.

Thanks Jeff, Emma, and Mike for showing me how to properly play the course and being true stewards of the game. You guys rock!

Clancy
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

When/Where can we see the results?

Comment

I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to Stub Stewart for the Stumptown BBQ Bash. I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a great time hanging out with everyone. And yes, I even had a good time getting my butt kicked my Stub Stewart.

Congrats to Luke Jenks for cranking out a mighty fine 56 to take the trophy for hot round of the day.

Also, a huge thanks to Cindy McMahan for shopping for all of the grub, and to Jordan Lewis for cooking it all up. Thanks guys.

Also, thanks go out to all of the BSF volunteers. Thank you all again for everything you do to help our event maintain an amazingly high level of professionalism. You guys make us look GREAT.

Jeff
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by ned.blaze View Post
          When/Where can we see the results?
          Other than trying to get the DGScene list updated accurately, we never planned to post results or anything like that. This was intended to be more of a "Lets have some fun" event than a tourney.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Gotcha, I had to bail out before I had a chance to get my tag, just curious where I sit.

Comment

Originally posted by ned.blaze View Post
              Gotcha, I had to bail out before I had a chance to get my tag, just curious where I sit.
              you got tag 3 ned And I'm bringing it to lunchtime league tonight
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              74 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks Stumptown for putting on this event! I had lots of fun, good food, . Good to finally be a member after playing disc in the Portland area for 6 years now! That last round was a smokin' 54, with 5 deuces, 3 4's and a 5. Definitely a PR for me at Stub. #2 Bagtag is mine!
                Good luck at worlds NW golfers!

Comment

Originally posted by overstable, underthrown View Post
                  Thanks Stumptown for putting on this event! I had lots of fun, good food, . Good to finally be a member after playing disc in the Portland area for 6 years now! That last round was a smokin' 54, with 5 deuces, 3 4's and a 5. Definitely a PR for me at Stub. #2 Bagtag is mine!
                  Good luck at worlds NW golfers!
                  Well done. That was a very solid round indeed. You earned that Tag #2.

Comment

i would also like to give a shout out to murray's better and more beautiful half, janessa, for sitting around and hangin out all day and doing whatever it was that she did organizationally with the cards and tag #'s and also just in general being very pleasant to be around. murray, please pass this message on to your sweetie, and also let her know it's awesome to see her out at these events and i really look forward to seeing her even more 'cause she's very cool.
                    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Thanks. Offer still stands for a rematch, will send u a PM....maybe next week or the week after.

Comment

Oh yeah, great trophy!! Who made that?

Comment

Mrs "The Brit" ROCKS!

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                          i would also like to give a shout out to murray's better and more beautiful half, janessa, for sitting around and hangin out all day and doing whatever it was that she did organizationally with the cards and tag #'s and also just in general being very pleasant to be around. murray, please pass this message on to your sweetie, and also let her know it's awesome to see her out at these events and i really look forward to seeing her even more 'cause she's very cool.
                          I couldn't have said it better myself!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                          Or does here stand the last remaining man
                          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                            you got tag 3 ned And I'm bringing it to lunchtime league tonight
                            Awesome!! See you up there

Comment

i would also like to give a shout out to murray's better and more beautiful half, Genessa, for sitting around and hangin out all day and doing whatever it was that she did organizationally with the cards and tag #'s and also just in general being very pleasant to be around. murray, please pass this message on to your sweetie, and also let her know it's awesome to see her out at these events and i really look forward to seeing her even more 'cause she's very cool.
                              I knew I had forgotten something really important when I made my first post. Thank you for picking up my slack Emma.

Yes, thank you so much Genessa. You stepped up and pretty much ran the show for us and I really appreciate it. It allowed me to actually get out there and have some fun! Thanks again for all of your help.

Comment

What she said. The ladies gave our ctp that was donated by Rick Jones a basket bangle signed by Val Jenkin's to Genessa cause she is just awesome!!
                                Last edited by LegoRules; July 25th, 2011, 10:23 AM.
                                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X