Stumptown Summer Bag Tag Bash & BSF Volunteer Party - Sat July 23rd at Stub Stewart Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I get there at 9 can I still play round one?

Comment

Originally posted by ned.blaze View Post
      Here is what I am setting up for the Bag Tag.

Anyone can start round #1 between like 8:30am and 9:30am. I'll have a box on the table, a sign in sheet and a bunch of scorecards. Players will toss their tag in the box, write their name on the sign-in sheet with that starting tag number, grab a scorecard and head out to play (In a group of no less than 3 people).

Once the last card comes in I'll sort check scoring, sort the cards and redistribute the bag tags.

We will rinse and repeat at 1:30pm - 2:30pm.

Each bag tag round will be entirely separate, and players are not required to play in both.

Also, I will be bringing extra bag tags out and membership cards for people on the fence about joining.

Jeff
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by ned.blaze View Post
        i'll get there at 9, too, and then we can play together, ned... but only if you buy raffle tickets from me... haha!!!
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Here is what I am setting up for the Bag Tag.

Anyone can start round #1 between like 8:30am and 9:30am. I'll have a box on the table, a sign in sheet and a bunch of scorecards. Players will toss their tag in the box, write their name on the sign-in sheet with that starting tag number, grab a scorecard and head out to play (In a group of no less than 3 people).

Once the last card comes in I'll sort check scoring, sort the cards and redistribute the bag tags.

We will rinse and repeat at 1:30pm - 2:30pm.

Each bag tag round will be entirely separate, and players are not required to play in both.

Also, I will be bringing extra bag tags out and membership cards for people on the fence about joining.

Jeff
          Chick Flick tags go to Cindy McMahan. We will have our own score cards too. Just come see me.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
            i'll get there at 9, too, and then we can play together, ned... but only if you buy raffle tickets from me... haha!!!
            Great idea we will auction Emma off. Whoever buys the most "Emma and Cindy's Excellent Pro Worlds Adventure" Raffle tickets gets to play a round with Emma.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              Great idea we will auction Emma off. Whoever buys the most "Emma and Cindy's Excellent Pro Worlds Adventure" Raffle tickets gets to play a round with Emma.

Cindy
              If I win, I get to play around with Emma? Buying bunches of tickets! Wait, that was play A round with Emma. I'll still buy tickets.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post

Cindy
                i did not sign on for this! i am not just some piece of wicked awesome disc golfing eye candy, people, to be auctioned off like...

... wait, wait a minute... will people buy more tickets if we do this???

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  If I win, I get to play around with Emma? Buying bunches of tickets! Wait, that was play A round with Emma. I'll still buy tickets.

Bob
                  dammit bob. it took me reading this a second time to pick up your dirty old man innuendo... tsk tsk tsk...

now you have to buy the most tickets or else i will flag your post and report you to a moderator.

Comment

dammit bob. it took me reading this a second time to pick up your dirty old man innuendo... tsk tsk tsk...

now you have to buy the most tickets or else i will flag your post and report you to a moderator.
                    ... on speed dial.
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Bob

Comment

BAN HIM! HE'S A WITCH!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                        Or does here stand the last remaining man
                        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

i did not sign on for this! i am not just some piece of wicked awesome disc golfing eye candy, people, to be auctioned off like...

... wait, wait a minute... will people buy more tickets if we do this???

well i feel very lucky..i have got to play A round with emmarose and didn't have to buy a ticket....but i do think she should have charged for the whoop'n she handed me

Comment

Emma ur Awesome!! See you guys tomorrow

Comment

Had a wonderful time this morning at the event, but alas, I had to return home due to the wife needing help with planning our daughters 1st b-day party tomorrow.

Thanks Jeff, Emma, and Mike for showing me how to properly play the course and being true stewards of the game. You guys rock!

Clancy

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Finger View Post
                                Had a wonderful time this morning at the event, but alas, I had to return home due to the wife needing help with planning our daughters 1st b-day party tomorrow.

Thanks Jeff, Emma, and Mike for showing me how to properly play the course and being true stewards of the game. You guys rock!

Clancy
                                likewise, clancy... very glad you came out and had a good time even tho your old friends totally bailed on you ... here's to new friends and good golf!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X