Stumptown Summer Bag Tag Bash & BSF Volunteer Party - Sat July 23rd at Stub Stewart Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Summer Bag Tag Bash & BSF Volunteer Party - Sat July 23rd at Stub Stewart

Stumptown Summer Bag Tag Bash & BSF Volunteer Party

Sat July 23rd at Stub Stewart

Stumptown Disc Golf would like to invite all Stumptown members (past & present), family, friends and potential members to the 1st Annual Summertime Bag Tag Bash. We will be holding two different bag tag rounds, a bar-b-que lunch and a BSF Volunteer Raffle. Don't worry, if you don't have a bag tag they will be available at the event. Also, if you are not a bag-tagger, you're more than welcome to just show up and play!

We will also be celebrating all of the volunteers who stepped up to help out at the Beaver State Fling. The event turned out wonderfully and it is all due to our awesome crew of volunteers. We figured this would be a good way to say thank you to everyone who helped out.

Stumptown Disc Golf will be supplying Burgers, Dogs, Chips and Non-Alcoholic Beverages. This is a "Bring Your Own Alcohol" event.

Bag Tag Bash Schedule:

8:30am-9:00am: Bag tag turn in for round #1

12:00am-2:00pm: Lunch

1:30pm: BSF Volunteer Raffle (Tons o Swag!)

1:30pm-2:00pm: Bag tag turn in for round #2

2:00pm: Bag Tag Round #2 starts

5:00pm-6:00pm: Wrap it up

Whether you have a bag tag or not... I encourage you to make the trip out to Stub Stewart to join us for this party. We will have great disc golf, good food, and awesome company, so come on out and join in the fun. We would love to have you there.

Last edited by Bullseye; July 6th, 2011, 08:58 AM.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Just a little bump, so no one forgets about this "Guaranteed to be fun fun fun" shindig. If you've never been out to Stub Stewart this is the perfect opportunity!!! Come on out and have some food, fun and hopefully... SUN!!!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      Just a little bump, so no one forgets about this "Guaranteed to be fun fun fun" shindig. If you've never been out to Stub Stewart this is the perfect opportunity!!! Come on out and have some food, fun and hopefully... SUN!!!
      Yup going to costco today to pick up some of the yummy food for this shindig.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl
        Sunday's Forecast 85 and sunny...
        Well... I hope SATURDAY is going to be nice too, because that's when we will be at Stub Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Well... I hope SATURDAY is going to be nice too, because that's when we will be at Stub Stewart
          Saturday's Forecast 80 and Sunny...

Comment

Niiice!

Comment

Originally thought I was going to be out of town but my kiddo and I will be there.
              "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Finally paid for my Stumptown membership today at Next Adventure... I think I will work on making it out to at least the afternoon match. Sounds fun!

Comment

Sounds like fun and I do need to pick up my "Bag Tag" anyway since I've been out of town. See all you Stumptowners on Saturday.

Comment

Basket Positions...

Are you going to be kind and play some of the short-pin positions in one of the rounds for some of the non-juiced players ? Just thinking about speed of play. I only lost one disc yesterday. It's a jungle out there...

Comment

? I was on mini crew and am member# 75 but I am not current does this mean I am not able to go???
                      PDGA # 31451
                      2 Mini Aces
                      75 Aces
                      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                      DISC GOLF OR DIE
                      BOB CABAL
                      DISCVANGO
                      JEFF ELLIOT
                      G-MAN
                      JORDAN LEWIS
                      JEFF HAGERTY
                      JAMES GARCELON
                      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                        Are you going to be kind and play some of the short-pin positions in one of the rounds for some of the non-juiced players ? Just thinking about speed of play. I only lost one disc yesterday. It's a jungle out there...
                        Stu,

Sorry, but we were not planning on moving any baskets.

I would suggest more beer!

It will either:

A) Give you something to do while you look for discs.

B) Make you not care about losing one.

Comment

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                          ? I was on mini crew and am member# 75 but I am not current does this mean I am not able to go???
                          Nope. Can't go.

Kidding.

If ya took the time to read the first sentence "Stumptown Disc Golf would like to invite all Stumptown members (past & present), family, friends and potential members to the 1st Annual Summertime Bag Tag Bash. "

I'm pretty sure that invites everyone in the whole world... more or less

Comment

Disc Van Go

BTW Disc Van Go will be available for rides the Bash:

Saturday July 23rd Disc Van Go will be offering rides to LL Stub Stewart for the Stumptown Summer Bash Event. Sign-ins start at 8:30am so pick-ups starting in Gresham at Rockwood DGC 6:30am then pick-up at Lloyd Center in theater parking lot 7am. This is a free event! Round trip rides will be $10. All BSF volunteers ride for free!!! Event wraps up at 6pm. To reserve a seat please call (503)329-5954
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

Hey all.... Stumptown has purchased enough food for approximately 80 people. We expect to have plenty of food, but be forewarned... lunch will be first come, first served. When the fridge is empty... the fridge is empty. We will have a check in list going to make sure people who show up first, get their name in the hat for lunch first.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X