• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration Closing

Only 10 spots left. Sign up today!

Comment

Registration is CLOSED

If you would like to be placed on the wait-list, please send an email to slosh[at]stumptowndg.org.
      Provide your desired division, pdga #, and a phone number for us to contact you if you make it in.

Comment

Wow, look at that MA3 grow. I can't wait. It is going to be one competitive day.
        Training to be a bagger

Comment

my MA3 is growing too, ummmmmm I mean, I cant wait for this tourney
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I am not stepping down at this point, but I tore up my back at work yesterday. If its not healed up by this weekend, then I will have to back out and let someone else into the event.

Comment

whoa dude, how did u do that? that sounds like it hurts...

Comment

I have had 2 major back injuries before, close to a year of physical therapy for those 2, so my back was already in bad shape. I was moving a box that didnt really weigh much, maybe 25 lbs or so? not sure. I just lifted it wrong I guess. It didnt hurt that much when it happened, just felt the muscles pull. when I woke up this morning, I coulnt bend, twist, or lift anything without excruciating pain. I will go to the doc on Monday if it still hurts. Possibly get my 2nd workers comp claim in less than a year.

Comment

I am not a tall guy, and i got fairly long arms, but I cant even touch my knees without it hurting. I think that if I go to the doc and get some good pain pills and some muscle relaxers, I might be good to go. I played my 2nd round at the WOX with an ankle I could barely walk on, so I can tough it out. That ended up being a spider bite, still got a dime sized scar from that

Comment

dude, as a guy who specializes in the human anatomy, an ankle is a heck lot different than your back. An ankle limits you in walking, a back limits you in just about everything. I would definitely get a doctor to look at that before deciding what the extent of the injury is. If it is actual torn muscles, that is a long road to recovery, maybe surgery. But i hope for just strained muscles or pulled..

Comment

I am going to see how it feels on MOnday. if it still hurts, i will consult a doc. But, I have a good feeling its just a strain or pull. still gonna see a doc so I can get some muscle relaxers at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                        when I woke up this morning, I coulnt bend, twist, or lift anything without excruciating pain.
                        Welcome to my world man. I've been dealing with pain like this for years. Since i have no disc in my lower spine, it locks up quite frequently. I'm sure you will be good to go for this weekend. Just take it easy and stretch it lightly.
                        Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                        PDGA #37890
                        Stumptown #157
                        ODW TDG 10-11
                        3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Sorry for the thread jack, back to the original subject, hahaha

Comment

I just wanted to make an announcement that 2009 Stumptown Bag Tags will be available for $10 at the tournament. This will be the first bag tag match of 2009. To be included in the match please pay for your tag during check in. I'll also be selling tags after the second round.

I want to thank Kel Carver for his hard work in getting these tags completed. Kel did most of the prep work and did a great job on this years design. This year's tag is double sided and has a changing color scheme depending on the number you hold. You should be able to judge the approximate number of a tag from a distance.

Current World Rank: 2857th
                            Lowest Rated Round: 777
                            Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                            Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                            Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                            Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                            Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                            Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
                              I just wanted to make an announcement that 2009 Stumptown Bag Tags will be available for $10 at the tournament. This will be the first bag tag match of 2009. To be included in the match please pay for your tag during check in. I'll also be selling tags after the second round.

I want to thank Kel Carver for his hard work in getting these tags completed. Kel did most of the prep work and did a great job on this years design. This year's tag is double sided and has a changing color scheme depending on the number you hold. You should be able to judge the approximate number of a tag from a distance.

Dustin, YOU da man! And to Kel...... I'll have Stumptown Swag for sale at the event also and can sell Tags and Memberships on the spot.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

Bob

Comment

Looking at the map I have a question.... The new teepad for hole 4. Is the teepad under the overpass or are we shooting from on the bridge?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X