Slosh #3? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    You better be more concerned about DWalk than me yo! He is bound for a breakout tourney. I know he doesn't like taking a back seat to anyone.
    Right on DWalk. I am glad you made it.

    MA3 REPRESENTING!
    Training to be a bagger

    Comment


    • #62
      I didnt see Dwalks name on the reg list when i posted last. So Dwalk can take 2nd, and Smo gets 3rd.
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
        I didnt see Dwalks name on the reg list when i posted last. So Dwalk can take 2nd, and Smo gets 3rd.
        DANG, you really are counting out the other 2 guys aren't you? I have found that MA3 can be surprising. I guess we will know soon enough.

        Peace out,

        Smo
        Training to be a bagger

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by smobro View Post
          DANG, you really are counting out the other 2 guys aren't you? I have found that MA3 can be surprising. I guess we will know soon enough.

          Peace out,

          Smo
          Definitely looking forward to another fun round with you guys. Just spent some of my winnings from the last 2 tonight at NA. 3 new toys in my bag.
          Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
          PDGA #37890
          Stumptown #157
          ODW TDG 10-11
          3C&D TDG 09-10

          Comment


          • #65
            I dont think I have ever played with Rick or Spike, so dont want to get them involved in the trash talk until the next time we play.

            As far as MA3 being suprising? I think Cody taught us that at the last event!!!!
            Everyone has a chance in this division. Its not always the same guy winning everytime like some divisions.
            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

            Comment


            • #66
              All I know for sure is that I need to get my 2nd Slosh win at this event. I thought i heard that Slosh 4 may be at a course that I really dont play well.
              Last edited by Trozzle!!!; February 6th, 2009, 10:09 PM.
              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

              Comment


              • #67
                There is going to be O.B. on the course. Therefore, I'm predicting Kent as the winner of AM3.

                He's just a little smoother.

                Comment


                • #68
                  I know Kent has a great shot. He has to get a win one of these days. I just know for myself, I am not a big arm. I am more of a precision shot guy. I have never played Leverich, so I am not totally sure what Im up against, but I think with the short hole lengths, I got a pretty decent chance. OK, back to the smack talk now
                  All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                    Celeste stepped out of the tournament before the hole Rizor scandal. Also, Chris is going to SLC that weekend.

                    Hopefully a few more advanced women will sign up (maybe you should make some fone calls!?).

                    Too bad Chris won't be there! If we don't get more ladies signed up I could play Int so we have one larger division instead of two non-ones!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by essjay View Post
                      Too bad Chris won't be there! If we don't get more ladies signed up I could play Int so we have one larger division instead of two non-ones!
                      Or you could throw a wrench in the Trozzle/SmoBro rematch by signing up for Rec Men.

                      Muhahahaa!

                      That would leave the Int Ladies relatively free of sandbags.
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        Or you could throw a wrench in the Trozzle/SmoBro rematch by signing up for Rec Men.

                        Muhahahaa!

                        That would leave the Int Ladies relatively free of sandbags.
                        Sandbags!?!?!?!

                        damn you're harsh Jeff! My rating doesn't call be a bagger!


                        Apparently the pdga doesn't think I'm Adv material...

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I couldn't think of a good comeback for the Rec men comment... hehe

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by essjay View Post
                            Sandbags!?!?!?!

                            damn you're harsh Jeff! My rating doesn't call be a bagger!


                            Apparently the pdga doesn't think I'm Adv material...
                            But we know better, don't we
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              hmm im going to sign up for this. but i dont know what division i should play. I took 6 months off and my back is messed up. ma3?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Arose View Post
                                hmm im going to sign up for this. but i dont know what division i should play. I took 6 months off and my back is messed up. ma3?
                                It really is pretty simple............play where your RATING says you can play.

                                Bob

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X