Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of right now, 22 spots are still available. Don't procrastinate.

Comment

Thanks "gwillim"

I thought you were "Magilla" after that post!

hehe

Comment

Nice to see we have 4 in MA3 now. It was sitting at Rick and I for a while. I thought I would only have 1 person to beat to win it. Smothers is going down for sure at this one
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
          Thanks "gwillim"

I thought you were "Magilla" after that post!

hehe

Come on now. If I were "Magilla", I would have had at least 32 "emoticons" mixed in "there" with all my "quotes".

Comment

Yeah AND also a "few" WORDS in "all caps"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                Nice to see we have 4 in MA3 now. It was sitting at Rick and I for a while. I thought I would only have 1 person to beat to win it. Smothers is going down for sure at this one
                I was wondering when the usual MA3 smack talk would begin. It could be interesting. I look forward to the challenge. I just hope I don't get Trozzleized!

See you there dawg.
                Training to be a bagger

Comment

Thanks, we're on the list now. well, I'm not. some Sarah Johnson from Michigan is though. and my name's apparently Rod Rizor, hehe. my pdga # is 31300. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks, we're on the list now. well, I'm not. some Sarah Johnson from Michigan is though. and my name's apparently Rod Rizor, hehe. my pdga # is 31300. Thanks!
                    Blah blah blah. Women are so picky.

Comment

Haha - yeah well the pdga would be picky too about Rod Rizor playing in the advanced women's division! Maybe that's why Celeste isn't registered anymore...

Comment

Haha - yeah well the pdga would be picky too about Rod Rizor playing in the advanced women's division! Maybe that's why Celeste isn't registered anymore...
                        Celeste stepped out of the tournament before the hole Rizor scandal. Also, Chris is going to SLC that weekend.

Hopefully a few more advanced women will sign up (maybe you should make some fone calls!?).

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                          I was wondering when the usual MA3 smack talk would begin. It could be interesting. I look forward to the challenge. I just hope I don't get Trozzleized!

See you there dawg.

I predict that SMO ends his streak of second place finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                            Celeste stepped out of the tournament before the hole Rizor scandal. Also, Chris is going to SLC that weekend.

Hopefully a few more advanced women will sign up (maybe you should make some fone calls!?).
                            We could use a couple more intermediate women too, so Kim and I have some company

Cindy
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                              I predict that SMO ends his streak of second place finishes.
                              Yeah Im sure Rick wouldnt mind a 2nd place finish. Kent can have 3rd I guess
                              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                                Yeah Im sure Rick wouldnt mind a 2nd place finish. Kent can have 3rd I guess

You are bound to catch me sooner or later. The way you are playing this may be the time. I will try to step it up to give you a run for it.
                                Training to be a bagger

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X