X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wog View Post
    Hole 6: A new hole located on the north side of the path which runs parallel to the current hole 6. Path and left of path O.B.
    Could you please designated the new planting area along the creek as O.B. as well? Hopefully this will discourage people from going in there.

Comment

I don't know if I will be able to make it or not but having 18 holes would improve ratings and make the scores count towards hottest rounds ever etc. Besides more golf is always good

Comment

Will you guys be bringing in rubber tee pads? Some of the natural tees are in really, really, really......really bad shape. I doubt they will get any better until we get an extended dry stretch of weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Could you please designated the new planting area along the creek as O.B. as well?
          I guess if we are getting string to outline OB areas, this will be easy. That makes Tournament Hole #6 very challenging.

Comment

Originally posted by Micah View Post
            I don't know if I will be able to make it or not but having 18 holes would improve ratings and make the scores count towards hottest rounds ever etc. Besides more golf is always good
            I just don't see how to squeeze in 18 holes without either some major brush clearing or making the existing holes a lot shorter. I would rather play 15 holes around 250'-300' than 18 where most of the holes are around 200'.

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
              Will you guys be bringing in rubber tee pads? Some of the natural tees are in really, really, really......really bad shape. I doubt they will get any better until we get an extended dry stretch of weather.
              My plan has been to get out there and spread the remaining gravel on the tee pads that need it the most. There are some other cleanup projects that also need to be done prior to the tournament so I'm hoping we can schedule a Stumptown work party on February 14th from 9 to noon.

If there are specific holes that we need to put down pads, then we will try to get a few pads out there, but I think with a new layer of gravel we will be fine.

Anyone interested in playing in an impromptu doubles event afterwords??

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
                Anyone interested in playing in an impromptu doubles event afterwords??
                After what? The tournament or the work party?

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                  After what? The tournament or the work party?
                  After the work party.

Comment

Stumptown Wash Slosh

Date: Saturday, February 21st, 2009
                    Format: 2 rounds of 15 holes
                    Slosh Series Event Number: 3
                    Tournament Directors: Ryan Gwillim & Steve Carson
                    PDGA Sanctioned: C Tier
                    Cost for PDGA members: $30/$40 AM/Pro
                    Cost for non-PDGA members: + $10
                    Players Pack: T-shirt or Stumptown Mini, etc.

Registration day: 8:00 a.m.
                    Tee off: 9:00 a.m.

Comment

When was the registration list last updated?
                      Current World Rank: 2857th
                      Lowest Rated Round: 777
                      Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                      Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                      Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                      Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                      Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                      Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

It will be up to date tonight.

Comment

It will be up to date tonight.
                          Thanks Ryan, I'm pretty sure I already registered, but I have been busy and could have just imagined i registered.
                          Current World Rank: 2857th
                          Lowest Rated Round: 777
                          Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                          Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                          Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                          Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                          Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                          Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
                            Thanks Ryan, I'm pretty sure I already registered, but I have been busy and could have just imagined i registered.
                            I'm pretty sure you did as well. I'll let you know tonight if you're not on the list. Or you could call me, it's been a while since I have heard your sweet, sweet voice, Dustin.

Comment

Here are some items that will be available at the Wash Slosh!!!

Comment

Here are some items that will be available at the Wash Slosh!!!

That is some nice gear. I could use a coffee mug.
                                "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X