Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am wondering if any of the schedule will be shifting around or moving based on the competitor field size?

Are you still accepting sign-ups day of the event?

Saturday
    Location Bryant Park
    7:45-8:30 AM Late player check-in
    8:45 AM Playerís Meeting
    9:15 AM Tee off
    12:45-2:15 PM Lunch
    2:15 PM Playerís Meeting
    2:30 PM Tee off

Sunday
    Location Bryant Park
    9:10 AM Playerís Meeting
    9:30 AM Tee off
    Location Calapooia Brewing
    Awards Ceremony to Follow Final
    Round
    Brewery is located at the corner of
    Hill St. & Water St. in Albany
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

• The schedule will remain the same as posted. We will be accepting day of registration, but call or e-mail me to hold a spot, but only if your really, really going to be here. I don't expect to fill up (80 max), but it will make Saturday morning easier for us if we have everyone's name and division.
      Last edited by sduvaul; August 17th, 2011, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know a trustworthy sitter that can watch my 4 and 6 yo during the Sunday round, preferably at the park? A friend had to cancel at the last minute. I'm sure the crusty old masters wouldn't like two toddler tag-a-longs distracting them from their missed putts =)

-Rick

Comment

• If you think I am going to help you find a babysitter so you can whoop my ass all over Bryant, you are sorely mistaken.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            If you think I am going to help you find a babysitter so you can whoop my ass all over Bryant, you are sorely mistaken.
            Actually, I was thinking you would help me find a babysitter so you could play your last round without 2 little kids asking "Daddy, why does that man keep hitting a tree every time he throws?"

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA!!! 1000-rated come back there, Reichard.

Oh and let me just say... Eric Smith is a GIANT SANDBAGGER!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                If you think I am going to help you find a babysitter so you can whoop my ass all over Bryant, you are sorely mistaken.
                Oh he can't be that good, he was just playing in an amateur division a few weeks ago.....

Wait...he did what?

The World Champion of the World????

How many 1000+ rated rounds????

Oh......move up to OPEN you bagger!

Comment

• Bagging the Pro Masters division... disgraceful!
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                    Oh he can't be that good, he was just playing in an amateur division a few weeks ago.....

Wait...he did what?

The World Champion of the World????

How many 1000+ rated rounds????

Oh......move up to OPEN you bagger!

And here I thought I was being nice moving up to Pro Masters just to give YOU some lunch money! Is this the thanks I get???

Comment

• Originally posted by Reichard View Post
                      Actually, I was thinking you would help me find a babysitter so you could play your last round without 2 little kids asking "Daddy, why does that man keep hitting a tree every time he throws?"
                      Pfeh. Mike Ward already beat you to THAT.
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Hey everyone,
                        If you haven't already heard there is a new kid on the block. Legacy Discs is a new manufacturer from SoCal. Steve and Bamba Rico have realized there dream of a new line of discs. Their first model is called the Rampage and they are SICK!!! With a speed 14 rating(should be a speed 18 lol) and a great feel in the hand. I brought back a batch of protos directly from worlds and they are going fast. I think I have 18 or so left so get yours while they're still around. I'm selling them for $20 a piece as they are a pre-release run and are sure to be rare when the productions come out. I'm going to be at the course in the morning bright and early so come find me if you wanna add 50ft to your game. See you all at the Poo!!!!

ps. Please contact me directly if you would like to pre-order any from our next batch. There are 50 more on their way to beautiful Pacific Northwest as we speak

p.p.s. YES they are now officially PDGA legal (not the case at Worlds) so if you fall in love during warmups bombs away during the event
                        Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

• I want to personally thank the Albany Club for a bang up job of an event. I know that most golfers like larger fields so that if they win their winnings will be larger but I must say I liked the smaller event this weekend. I like not having to play in Pools, everyone on the course at the same time, no long days and an early & out on the last day of competition. Special thanks to Dave Pittman, Jeremy Fields and Scott Duvaul for all your hard work and making sure everything went smoothly

Bryant got the best of me this weekend but I enjoyed playing With Jason, Ryan, Carl, Travis, Bryan, Jordan, and Brandon. Great guys to play with.

I know that there is a little more work that Bryant needs to make some holes more playable but I enjoyed the course and it pointed out some strong weaknesses in my game.
                          Last edited by Flash; August 22nd, 2011, 09:05 PM.
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

• Ow and ouch.

Thank you for a humbling good time.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• I heard something in the rumor mill about someone in the Advanced field pencil whipping their scorecard?
                              Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

• Yep. DQ'd. Word travels fast. I played with him in my first round. I know he was straight that round as I record every score on every hole for everyone on my card. I also let people know that I am doing this so there should be no temptation in my group to cheat. I will catch you. I wasn't involved in the whole deal but hey... one more person I beat this weekend. That makes... three.
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X