Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be regging this weekend. And I have just started my first cycle of steroids so WATCH OUT!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I'm in, as well as both Sexton brothers I assume, when we get back from Worlds.

Pre Reg List
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

I have to drop out, SUCK!!! How do I get hold of the TD, are you on here TD, and can you PM me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Not that it will help the current registration situation, but I would like to point out that the Calapooia Classic is the FINAL EVENT at which people can qualify to play in the Oregon Disc Golf Championships. So come on people... get yourselves signed up for this fun event AND then register to qualify for the ORDGC as well.
          I don't know about you guys......but that hitman monkey scares me... better listen to him........

I'M IN!!
          "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'll prolly jump in at some point, just need to decide on which division. Guess it doesn't matter since it's 60% poke and hope. . . Am Women or Intermediate Men. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Reichard View Post
              I'll prolly jump in at some point, just need to decide on which division. Guess it doesn't matter since it's 60% poke and hope. . . Am Women or Intermediate Men. Any suggestions?
              Gosh, i don't know. Open maybe?

Comment

Laugh it up buddy. Your days of excuses are OVAH!!!!!!!

Now if Sam could just win the World Championships of the World in Advanced Age Bagger next year......

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                  Of course not, Dave! I was lamenting the slow pre-reg.
                  Really wish you guys would quit talking about me.

Hey, it's been a big week. First (step) grandson born Wednesday, and my son is getting married Saturday.

Then it's vacation for a few days.

Then I'll be ready to register.

Oh the hell with it. (I just signed up.)

Comment

Laugh it up buddy. Your days of excuses are OVAH!!!!!!!

Now if Sam could just win the World Championships of the World in Advanced Age Bagger next year......
                    You mean you're not rooting for me to pull off the "Two Time. . ." title? I'm hurt, really hurt.

Comment

All signed up see every one there

Comment

It's Cool!

Of course not, Dave! I was lamenting the slow pre-reg.
                        I was just messing with you buddy, couldn't help it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
                          I was just messing with you buddy, couldn't help it!
                          Well when you're done messing around go update the reg list.

What's the word on discs for the CC players pack?

Comment

Matt... you play Pro now. You don't get discs in your player's pack.
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

pro-masters please

Comment

You mean you're not rooting for me to pull off the "Two Time. . ." title? I'm hurt, really hurt.
                                step up

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X