Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In re-reading your post, I find I must actually AGREE. I speed-read it the first time, and thought you were claiming it could be one of the TOP TWO courses in the NW, which you actually did NOT say. Sorry about that; I retract my disagreement.
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I just played Bryant today. All baskets are in the long position, scored a 69. That course kicks your ass around. It's should have been +8, except for 2 dumbass double bogeys. I don't think that the woodsy sections are any more thick than the ones at adair, they're just par 4s.
      It's not whether you've won or lost, it's how many beers you were driven to drink after you're done.

Comment

After a couple unanswered emails I'll try this....

In the event the tournament is not full via pre-registration, will day-of registration open?

Undecided group of three plans to make Friday decision and awaits word of possibility....

Comment

Just filled out and mailed my registration in. This will be my first tourney...
          It's not whether you've won or lost, it's how many beers you were driven to drink after you're done.

Comment

Yes. Pre-registration is always preferable but if there is space we will take your money day of.

We installed new alternate pin locations on holes 8 and 9 this weekend. The plan is to put in alternates for holes 1, 4, and 13 some time this week. That will give us alternates on all 18!!! Woo hoo!

In the mean time I'll be amusing myself with a handsaw and some of those low branches...you know the ones...and getting those gaps opened back up. Should be a fun week.

Comment

I just signed up

I will be the girl in the bubble so no bees can get to me

Can I request that the bees are not allowed on the course during the tourney? Can you guys arrange that?

Thanks in advance
              PDGA President

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                I just signed up

I will be the girl in the bubble so no bees can get to me

Can I request that the bees are not allowed on the course during the tourney? Can you guys arrange that?

Thanks in advance
                I have posted an eviction sign at the park for all stinging insects. After next week I will use chemical warfare to combat the enemy. Let me know where the nests are if anyone plays the course beforehand.

Comment

We just spent the day at the park with machetes a blazing. Thanks Jeromie, Josh, and Dan for your hard work. Thirteen has a new alternate, 11 and 7 are now in the long position. Friday, new alternate for 4 (shorter), and clearing #3 alternate. Saturday, new alternate for #1 (shorter). That will put all 18 alternates in the ground. Then it's just cleaning and clearing for the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by sduvaul View Post
                    We just spent the day at the park with machetes a blazing. Thanks Jeromie, Josh, and Dan for your hard work. Thirteen has a new alternate, 11 and 7 are now in the long position. Friday, new alternate for 4 (shorter), and clearing #3 alternate. Saturday, new alternate for #1 (shorter). That will put all 18 alternates in the ground. Then it's just cleaning and clearing for the tourney.

Reg update? Still only 20?

Comment

If you are not signed up yet but are considering playing lets hear some chatter!

Its OK to be on the fence but if everyone is on the fence waiting to see who will sign up it will be last minute work for the TD's
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

My brother and I aren't signed up yet but we will be within the next couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                          If you are not signed up yet but are considering playing lets hear some chatter!

Its OK to be on the fence but if everyone is on the fence waiting to see who will sign up it will be last minute work for the TD's
                          I'll be there all weekend as a volunteer. Those wooded holes can use lots of spotters to keep speed of play going. Anyone want to go down and volunteer with me?

Bob

Comment

Really!

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                            Reg update? Still only 20?
                            So now you think I'm some kind of slacker holding back on updates!

Had 1 add online last night, 1 snail mail picked up this morning and a couple VIP alerts also this morning. Oh and 1 dropped out...

That's all there are so far folks.

Yes I also predicted it, but even I couldn't have forseen this...

Comment

Not that it will help the current registration situation, but I would like to point out that the Calapooia Classic is the FINAL EVENT at which people can qualify to play in the Oregon Disc Golf Championships. So come on people... get yourselves signed up for this fun event AND then register to qualify for the ORDGC as well.
                              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
                                So now you think I'm some kind of slacker holding back on updates!

Yes I also predicted it, but even I couldn't have forseen this...
                                Of course not, Dave! I was lamenting the slow pre-reg.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X