• RAD Scramble

Saturday July 16, 2011
    Whistlers Bend Park
    Players meet @ 8:30
    1st round tee @ 9:00
    3 person teams (mixed is cooel)
    Pro > $75
    Am/Adv > $60
    $15 per team will be donated to the Umpqua Watersheds.
    This event will be held in conjunction with the 25th annual River Appreciation Days. The Watershed peeps have reserved the group camping and are charging $5.
    There will also be:
    food booths
    beer gardens
    live music
    lots of old hippies
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Who is coming to this event?

Comment

Well I know of the pro team from the burg. Team 1. Devin, Scott, and myself Team 2. Bo, Dan C., and Roger Team 3. Brant, Anthony, and some chundercat.

Comment

Chunder Thunder

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
        Well I know of the pro team from the burg. Team 1. Devin, Scott, and myself Team 2. Bo, Dan C., and Roger Team 3. Brant, Anthony, and some chundercat.
        I heard that the 3 Stooges, 3 Musketeers and 3 Blind Mice were going to be there.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X