Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Classes at Orchard Park

Hey Everyone,

Emma and I are teaching two series of disc golf classes this summer for Hillsboro Parks and Rec at Orchard Park. One class is for teens and adults, and one is for families. Both classes are for beginners and intermediate/recreational players. Folks can sign up for one or more classes. Here's the details.

Disc Golf Clinic
    Dates: 6/29, 7/6, 7/20
    Day: Wednesday
    Time: 7-8:30pm
    Fee: $10 Hillsboro resident
    $15 non-resident

Disc Golf Family Fun
    Dates: 7/9, 7/23, 7/30
    Day: Saturday
    Time: 10-11:30am
    Fee: $10 Hillsboro resident
    $15 non-resident

Participants receive a golf disc with registration. Classes include approximately 45 minutes of instruction and practice and a 9-hole round of golf. Also included are other contests and prizes, so participants can walk away with more fun stuff.

This link goes to the page in the parks and rec catalog that describes the classes. Scroll down till you see disc golf.

http://www.ci.hillsboro.or.us/parksr...ultClasses.pdf

And this link takes you to the on-line registration. Pre-registration is required. You can also call parks and rec at 503.681.5397 to register.

http://online.activecommunities.com/...582.3147916667

So, spread the word if you know anyone who might be interested. I will respond here to questions or you can pm me or call me at 503.357.4785.

Thanks,

Garry

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks for the interest we've received in the classes and clarify a couple points.

You can sign up for just one class. The classes will probably be very small--around 5 people per class, some more, some less--so there will be lots of opportunity for individual attention. Because of the small size, it will also work to come to more than one class because you can refine skills and work on new ones. You can come to one class, and if you like it, afterwards sign up for another one.

The classes are geared for beginners or intermediates. We realize the classes are not appropriate for most of the readers of this forum, most of you are more advanced. But we wanted to get the word out to any beginners you know who might be interested.

Garry

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X