X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eugene Wednesday Night Summer League

The UO disc golf club will be hosting a Wednesday night singles Summer league starting June 22nd. The league will be 11 weeks long ending the last week of August. It will be set on the UO campus starting at 6PM.

There is a payout every night, with a grand finale payout for people who play in at least 8 out of the 11. Entry is $8 per round and an optional $2 ace pot.

The campus is very quiet in the summer which will allow for some awesome holes that are not possible during the school year!

brilliant idea. well done and prepare yourself for a landslide of participants.
    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
      brilliant idea. well done and prepare yourself for a landslide of participants.
      Gorrilla on campus? all summer long? Bring it

Comment

This sounds epic! Walking out of work onto a disc course every Wednesday is a dream come true. Let me know if you guys need help setting up etc.

Ben Armstrong
        507-254-9266

Comment

Thanks for all of the positive response I'm glad to hear people are as stoked about it as we are. There is so much potential for awesome disc golf, especially during the summer when the campus is abandoned. Tell your friends, as all of the money that we raise will help fund for next years travels and hopefully another national title for the ducks.

Women discount of only $5 and ace pot is free as well so any woman to hit an ace will score big. There will be a mix of challenging long holes as well as technical short holes, and two divisions for recreational and advanced players.
          Last edited by dpenfiel; June 6th, 2011, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Now that we're just a few days away from opening night, I thought I'd add some details. Registration and players meeting will be by the EMU which is at the intersection University St. and 13th St. for those that aren't familiar with the buildings on campus.

All skill levels are encouraged to come as it will be a great opportunity to learn from some of the more experienced players in the area and keep track of individual improvement throughout the summer.

I can't wait to see everyone out there and watch the league reach the potential we think it has.

Comment

Week 2

How did the first week go? I brought my discs to work today and plan on walking over around 5:30. I hope everything is still a go.

-Kevin

Comment

We had a solid turnout for the first week. We hope to grow the league far beyond what it was, but it was a good start and we appreciate the support and feedback we received. I hope you made it out on Wednesday and enjoyed that layout!

Comment

are we still on for wed 8/10 is it going to be 5 bucks or 10 again?

Comment

New time for UO campus league:

5p check in, 5:30 start

New layout with tougher holes, including par 4s. Be there, or be somewhere else that does not have a course on the epic UO campus.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X