X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Slosh event?

I am sure I overlooked it, but is there a January Slosh event planned?
    Training to be a bagger

Originally posted by smobro View Post
    I am sure I overlooked it, but is there a January Slosh event planned?
    There is not a January event planned. Stumptown had originally planned to sponsor an Ice Bowl, which has been done in the past by Gawain but we were unable to get the date and reservations confirmed before another event announced they were ON for the day we had planned on. Festivas (sp?) will be on Jan. 24th. This was really the only date we could get a crew together to do an Ice Bowl and it was with great sadness that we decided best to cancel rather than to try and compete with another great event AND try to put something together that would be less than spectacular as Gawain has always done. There WILL be a Stumptown work party Jan, 24th at Lunchtime for anyone interested.

I believe the next Slosh event will be in February and being TD'd by Torrey Tuft? Correct me if I'm wrong here!

Thanks to all that have been supporting the Slosh events put on by Stumptown this winter.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      Thanks to all that have been supporting the Slosh events put on by Stumptown this winter.
      It's pretty easy to support great events!
      Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
      PDGA #37890
      Stumptown #157
      ODW TDG 10-11
      3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
        I believe the next Slosh event will be in February and being TD'd by Torrey Tuft? Correct me if I'm wrong here!

Bob
        I hate to have missed the first two
        I plan on attending this one
        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X