Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Parks Day at Stub Stewart June 4

Hey everyone,

Free day admission and camping at Stub on this Saturday, June 4th. I'll have a table there representing disc golfers and Stumptown. So, if you need a good excuse to golf this course, or if you helped build the course and would like to show it off to others, this would be a good opportunity.

I know there's a couple other disc golf events going on, but since I'm not playing any of them, I figured I could do this. Since Emma and I are locals out here, we were asked to attend the event a couple years ago. We set up a couple baskets and introduced people to the game. That was before the course was completed.

I'll probably still bring a couple baskets, but I'll also direct interested folks out to the course and play a round myself at some point. I'll be out there setting up about 11:30, and will stay through mid-afternoon.

Garry

Stud!

Comment

Originally posted by Garro View Post
      Hey everyone,

Free day admission and camping at Stub on this Saturday, June 4th. I'll have a table there representing disc golfers and Stumptown. So, if you need a good excuse to golf this course, or if you helped build the course and would like to show it off to others, this would be a good opportunity.

I know there's a couple other disc golf events going on, but since I'm not playing any of them, I figured I could do this. Since Emma and I are locals out here, we were asked to attend the event a couple years ago. We set up a couple baskets and introduced people to the game. That was before the course was completed.

I'll probably still bring a couple baskets, but I'll also direct interested folks out to the course and play a round myself at some point. I'll be out there setting up about 11:30, and will stay through mid-afternoon.

Garry
      Wow, that's awesome! If I weren't playing the Chick Flick Dubs I'd be out there for sure. Thank you so much for doing this.

Bob

Comment

I might make it on out. Was wondering what to do this weekend.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

should be absolutely beautiful out there right now... don't miss out, people... y'all get my papa bear all to yourselves... 30+ years of disc golfing awesomeness and experience... just sayin'...
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X