Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to Greg and everyone who helped out this weekend. I was remiss in thanking you for a great time - even in crappy weather.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
      So I guess that I cashed, and didnt know it, so i didnt go to awards, to the TD, if you were going to mail the check please dont, i changed adresses, it can be sent to a new one if you would like to mail it, if possible just send it with someone down to the Whistling Discs Shootout in a couple weeks. That would be best.

Thanks
      Scott Withers
      Yeah 45% paid to 9, I handed an envelope with $65 cash to David Pittman figuring he would see Shane soon enough. I see he is the guy you beat by a stroke to take last cash. GJ

Comment

• Originally posted by discgolfgreg View Post
        Yeah 45% paid to 9, I handed an envelope with $65 cash to David Pittman figuring he would see Shane soon enough. I see he is the guy you beat by a stroke to take last cash. GJ
        Ok, thank you, if Shane gets it thats fine, he will get it to me.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X