Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, he's playing Am worlds next week. Taking the $ would have been a deal breaker.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Charlotte Also

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      Nah, he's playing Am worlds next week. Taking the $ would have been a deal breaker.
      I do believe Rick also has Charlotte World's (Am side) in 2012 on his calendar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
        I do believe Rick also has Charlotte World's (Am side) in 2012 on his calendar.
        Sheesh, he should just win it this year... cross it off the bucket list... and move on.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• We're talking about an Oregon contingent to Charlotte. I anticipate that being my last Am tournament. I will be playing some sprinkled AM events between now and then. Commence the bitching...

Oh... and when will we see final results from this event? Hopefully soon.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
            We're talking about an Oregon contingent to Charlotte. I anticipate that being my last Am tournament. I will be playing some sprinkled AM events between now and then. Commence the bitching...

Don't rush anything Sam. You and Rick will be in walkers before you finally step up for good.

Comment

• Slow and steady wins the race.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• i am dying to know my round ratings for the 3rd and 4th rounds... c'monc'monc'mon!!! hurryhurry!!!
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                  i am dying to know my round ratings for the 3rd and 4th rounds... c'monc'monc'mon!!! hurryhurry!!!
                  Meh me not so much for the 4th round anyway.

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

• Same here. My 4th round was terrible
                    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Hey now, I have a day job too! I tried to get them entered into a spreadsheet last night but I was too tired. The scores are now loaded, so you can check out your ratings good or bad. I will get the prize amounts listed in a little while.

Congrats to Nate on his 4th straight Willamette Open Title.

Congrats to all the winners. Each of the Pro Winners won by 10 strokes or more! That is some standout wet weather golf. When I report that, the ratings could go up a little.

Good luck at Am Worlds Rick, represent Oregon and the NW well.

A big Thanks to Nate and all the huge help from WDGC members and Chandler who helped mark the OB lines and Mandos.

Thank You to Laura & Mark for their continued sponsorship and support of disc golf and the Calapooia Brewing staff working at the awards ceremony on Sunday.

Thank you to Jay Harbor and Huklab for hooking us up with great shirts for players packs. I heard nothing but rave reviews.

GJ

Comment

• OK now they are updated with the payouts for Pros. A couple of minor inconsequentional score posting errors were corrected. Flight A - All Adv Div played Adair Sat. All A's.

Rain Sat. and more Sun. It was like Festivus in July!

GJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          We're talking about an Oregon contingent to Charlotte. I anticipate that being my last Am tournament. I will be playing some sprinkled AM events between now and then. Commence the bitching...

As a past attempted AM worlds bagger I would highly suggest playing with the open masters a year prior to AM worlds. Just take scrip instead of cash.

Comment

• So I guess that I cashed, and didnt know it, so i didnt go to awards, to the TD, if you were going to mail the check please dont, i changed adresses, it can be sent to a new one if you would like to mail it, if possible just send it with someone down to the Whistling Discs Shootout in a couple weeks. That would be best.

Thanks
                            Scott Withers

Comment

• Missed ya out there, Matt. I plan on mixing some Pro Masters in with some MA1 with the kids until NC next year. I don't want to pick on them too much!

I had a lot of fun with the Masters groups this weekend. 8 great guys and no attitudes

In PA now and looking forward to Rochester!!

-Rick

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                              Gracias.

Did Rick "1043 rated round but not 'good enough' to play Pro" Reichard accept the cash? (Great shooting Rick!)

And yes, I know you can accept cash and stay AM if your rating isn't blah blah blah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                                As a past attempted AM worlds bagger I would highly suggest playing with the open masters a year prior to AM worlds. Just take scrip instead of cash.
                                Will do this quite a bit. Thanks, Sean.
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X