X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E Smith View Post
    Yammits, Greg Johnson is the TD. I'm just running the raffle and helping with the rest. He checks in here so he should be able to answer that question.

You said Jeremy Medlen will be pringing the prizes. Will he be playing pro or am. Greg and I will be out at Adair Friday afternoon, if he is coming out for doubles he can get the items to us then.

Thank you

Eric
    Yammits just got confused who replied about making DiscAddiction a hole sponsor. More confusion though in that I do not show a Jeremy Medlen registered for the tournament. He needs to call me ASAP and or register thru NWsignups. What div, PDGA#, shirt size etc.

Greg

Comment

I may be blind, but where is the schedule for the days events? Thanks and sorry if I missed it somewhere.

Comment

It is on the registration form and the NWsignups webpage.
        Random doubles signup at 4:45 at Adair Fri.
        I will also be distributing shirts as early checkin.
        Sat AM checkin is 7:30-8:30 Ams get discs get there early more choices.
        Pro Katanas Destroyers KC Rocs wood Aviars and Yeti beaded Aviars

Greg

Comment

Bump still looking for a ride from Adair to Willamette Saturday morning.

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          Hey my husband is dropping me and our trailer off at Adair on Firday, and then heading home. I play Willamette Saturday morning is there anyone camping at Adair on Firday that can hitch a ride with to Willamette on Saturday morning?

Thanks,
          Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Hey there All,

On a (kinda) related note, players should know that this weekend is the da Vinci Days festival in Corvallis. There are activities going on all over the lower campus and Downtown areas. There are also a few parades, although I would not expect them to conflict with player travel to the courses in the mornings, since we'll be moving before the da Vinci revelers are. That said, if you're looking for food over the lunch break you may want to avoid Downtown. These silly Corvallians really get their da Vinci on, and you might be pushing time if you have to wait Downtown for food. There are a few choices in South Corvallis for food, and those who are at Adair can find plenty of choices along 9th Street if they're inclined to come back into town for lunch.

See ya'll this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Mayumoogy View Post
              I may be blind, but where is the schedule for the days events? Thanks and sorry if I missed it somewhere.

Hey McKenzie, the schedule is posted on page 4, but here it is just in case.

Here are the updated Pool Assignments.

Flight B - All Pro divisions and Intermediate
              Willamette Sat. / Adair Sun.
              53 registrations as of 7/11

Flight A - All Advanced Divisions
              Adair Sat. / Willamette Sun.
              62 registrations as of 7/11

Flights will be limited to 72 players
              On an added note, cant wait for the weekend to get here so i can huck some epic rounds. see everyone on the course!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by discgolfgreg View Post
                Yammits just got confused who replied about making DiscAddiction a hole sponsor. More confusion though in that I do not show a Jeremy Medlen registered for the tournament. He needs to call me ASAP and or register thru NWsignups. What div, PDGA#, shirt size etc.

Greg

Yes sorry about the mix-up but as long as the details reached the right person, eventually

Spoke with Jeremy and he said he's all signed-up and will be heading down Friday, but it's unlikely he'll get there for Doubles, but he'll be looking for you guys at tourney central!

Great luck and most of all have fun everyone!
                www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
                www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

I just looked in the box that came from Inova. We have some VERY cool prizes for the raffle including a basket! We also have some cool discs donated from Greg Johnson and more prizes expected.

You're going to want to make sure you come to the players meeting on Sunday at Calapooia so you can buy some tickets and win this stuff!

Once again, ALL money raised from the raffle will go to the Linn Benton Food Share.

Eric

Comment

polo mix up

Justin R. gave back my mens xl polo instead of the womens xl he had in trade for his new mens xl. Is there anyway I can trade this womens back for the mens xl? Thanks, Jeremy

Comment

• Since results aren't posted yet, could someone please tell those of us who spent the weekend camping in the worst July Oregon weather in 10 years who won?

Comment

• Nate Sexton - MPO

Rick Reichert - MPM

Emma Rose Hanley - FPO
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          Nate Sexton - MPO

Rick Reichert - MPM

Emma Rose Hanley - FPO
                          Int??
                          PDGA # 31451
                          2 Mini Aces
                          75 Aces
                          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                          DISC GOLF OR DIE
                          BOB CABAL
                          DISCVANGO
                          JEFF ELLIOT
                          G-MAN
                          JORDAN LEWIS
                          JEFF HAGERTY
                          JAMES GARCELON
                          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• The Intermediate winner missed the first two holes of his third round and still shot a 65 at Adair. Pretty solid for a guy who has only been playing since October.

Erin Bredeweg won Advanced Women. Essjay got second.

Ward Stroud won the Advanced Crusties.

That's about all I know.
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                              Nate Sexton - MPO

Rick Reichert - MPM

Emma Rose Hanley - FPO
                              Gracias.

Did Rick "1043 rated round but not 'good enough' to play Pro" Reichard accept the cash? (Great shooting Rick!)

And yes, I know you can accept cash and stay AM if your rating isn't blah blah blah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                                Gracias.

Did Rick "1043 rated round but not 'good enough' to play Pro" Reichard accept the cash? (Great shooting Rick!)

And yes, I know you can accept cash and stay AM if your rating isn't blah blah blah.
                                No he just boosted his annual credit amount rather nicely on his account at the WDGC store.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X