Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yammits View Post
    Hello,

www.DiscAddiction.com would like to donate a few goodies to your raffle.

We'll send some swag, custom dyed discs, and apparel with one of our team guys (Jeremy Medlen) who is coming down to play.

The tournament looks great I wish more of us locals could have made it down this year!
    Thank you Yammits.

I'm running the raffle this year with all the money going to the Linn Benton Food Share. I'm sure your donations will help sell more tickets.

Thanks

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by E Smith View Post
      Thank you Yammits.

I'm running the raffle this year with all the money going to the Linn Benton Food Share. I'm sure your donations will help sell more tickets.

Thanks

Eric
      Eric appropriately beat me to it. Thank you Yammits! Just in time for me to add you as a hole sponsor.

And to Sterns comments, I prefer running non-PDGA events ala Festivus but that draws more characters without ratings.

Greg

Comment

Oh this is gonna be fun...

Come on, Stern! Move up with the big boys!
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Oh this is gonna be fun...

Come on, Stern! Move up with the big boys!
          Really REALLY feel like I'm missing out.

Comment

Hey my husband is dropping me and our trailer off at Adair on Firday, and then heading home. I play Willamette Saturday morning is there anyone camping at Adair on Firday that can hitch a ride with to Willamette on Saturday morning?

Thanks,
            Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Anybody running a random doubles? I will find myself in the area for the evening and would like to play some golf before heading back to Portland. I too am bummed to be missing my first WO since I started playing golf (5-6 in a row until now.)
              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Doubles At Adair Friday

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                Anybody running a random doubles? I will find myself in the area for the evening and would like to play some golf before heading back to Portland. I too am bummed to be missing my first WO since I started playing golf (5-6 in a row until now.)
                Justin Skinnell is running random doubles at Adair Friday with signups open at 4:45/5:00 teeing off at 5:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Reichard View Post
                  I applaud your decision to put your big girl panties on. So much so that I have taken the 8th spot in Pro Masters to make it 2 even groups!

Now all we need is for Yose or Jay T. or another seasoned pro to register so Jay, Dale, and I can make our own division and avoid all the smack-talking, yammering drivel that you kids are so fond of.

Comment

Keep Going

Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
                    Justin Skinnell is running random doubles at Adair Friday with signups open at 4:45/5:00 teeing off at 5:30.
                    Look for the WDGC crew at the Adair Park shelters and Tournament Central (past the baseball field).

Comment

Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                      Now all we need is for Yose or Jay T. or another seasoned pro to register so Jay, Dale, and I can make our own division and avoid all the smack-talking, yammering drivel that you kids are so fond of.
                      Meh... just turn your hearing aids down, Jim.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
                        Look for the WDGC crew at the Adair Park shelters and Tournament Central (past the baseball field).
                        Thanks, Dave.
                        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          Meh... just turn your hearing aids down, Jim.
                          Whoever the TD is for this. My pdga number is wrong on the sign up list. I do have a rating, im not from denmark and my membership is current therefore im guessing my number should be 38464 and not 38484, its probably my bad on the registration or something but either way its wrong on the pdga website.

Thanks
                          Scott Withers
                          38464 MPO

Comment

Originally posted by E Smith View Post
                            Thank you Yammits.

Thanks

Eric
                            Eric thank you for the gracious offer of a t-sign!

If it's possible we'd like to use the PDF from http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=7409 to promote our tourney AUGUST 20th.

If not that's fine too, we were glad to help!
                            www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
                            www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Originally posted by Yammits View Post
                              Eric thank you for the gracious offer of a t-sign!

If it's possible we'd like to use the PDF from http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=7409 to promote our tourney AUGUST 20th.

If not that's fine too, we were glad to help!
                              Yammits, Greg Johnson is the TD. I'm just running the raffle and helping with the rest. He checks in here so he should be able to answer that question.

You said Jeremy Medlen will be pringing the prizes. Will he be playing pro or am. Greg and I will be out at Adair Friday afternoon, if he is coming out for doubles he can get the items to us then.

Thank you

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
                                Whoever the TD is for this. My pdga number is wrong on the sign up list. I do have a rating, im not from denmark and my membership is current therefore im guessing my number should be 38464 and not 38484, its probably my bad on the registration or something but either way its wrong on the pdga website.

Thanks
                                Scott Withers
                                38464 MPO
                                Hi Scott, I was wondering about that. My bad. I transposed the numbers pulling the reg conf out of my phone.

Greg

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X