Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did I know the peanut gallery would have some comments?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

pass the peanuts please

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      He'd be the 3rd highest rated MPM too!
      Yeh, but we all know he won't go pro.
      Sam, has anyone ever asked you why you won't move up?
      just in case......
      Sam, why won't you move up and play advanced or pro?
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

Here are the updated Pool Assignments.

Flight B - All Pro divisions and Intermediate
        Willamette Sat. / Adair Sun.
        53 registrations as of 7/11

Flight A - All Advanced Divisions
        Adair Sat. / Willamette Sun.
        62 registrations as of 7/11

Flights will be limited to 72 players.

Adv Mstr - and then there were 3. Will Sam join Jesse in moving to Advanced? Rick Reichert made that choice from the get go - bring it on youngsters!

What should I do if there are only 2? Will Gawain move back from Intermediate. If Sam would move up, based on the ratings it would look reasonable and fair to combine MM1 and MG1.

Don't forget to pack or plan for your own lunches as we have not included any meals. Both courses are close enough to Corvallis to run and get something to eat, and Adair has some limited options near by.

Greg

Comment

Please move me to the Open Masters division. Thank you.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Oh... and - if possible - I would like to play for Scrip so I might maintain my girlish figure.

No... that's why I order DIET coke. I meant so that I might maintain my Amateur status.

Thanks.
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Hello,

www.DiscAddiction.com would like to donate a few goodies to your raffle.

We'll send some swag, custom dyed discs, and apparel with one of our team guys (Jeremy Medlen) who is coming down to play.

The tournament looks great I wish more of us locals could have made it down this year!
              www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
              www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Originally posted by Yammits View Post
                Hello,

www.DiscAddiction.com would like to donate a few goodies to your raffle.

We'll send some swag, custom dyed discs, and apparel with one of our team guys (Jeremy Medlen) who is coming down to play.

The tournament looks great I wish more of us locals could have made it down this year!
                Dammit Yammit........that there's a right good offer.

Not involved in the event but do want to say THANK YOU!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  I miss one lousy Willamette Open in six years, and that's when you decide to finally move up to Pro Masters.

You heartless, heartless bastard.

Comment

I have learned well from my Masters brethren. Not to worry... I will be moving up and down a lot. Can you say French hooker on Bastille Day?
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Oh... and - if possible - I would like to play for Scrip so I might maintain my girlish figure.

No... that's why I order DIET coke. I meant so that I might maintain my Amateur status.

Thanks.
                      Rock on, Sam. Welcome.
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                        Dammit Yammit........that there's a right good offer.

Not involved in the event but do want to say THANK YOU!

Bob
                        Glad we can lend a hand!

The club doesn't get down south with you guys nearly often enough, some amazing course!

Glad TEAM DISC ADDICTION will have at least a small showing there this year!
                        www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
                        www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

What will prevent all this moving up, moving down, moving sideways, sandbagging, etc. will be when TDs start offering ratings-based events. I am sure they would be strife with their own flavor of melodrama, but it least it would be DIFFERENT melodrama!
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I applaud your decision to put your big girl panties on. So much so that I have taken the 8th spot in Pro Masters to make it 2 even groups!

Comment

Originally posted by Reichard View Post
                              I applaud your decision to put your big girl panties on. So much so that I have taken the 8th spot in Pro Masters to make it 2 even groups!

I used to like you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                                I used to like you guys.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X