Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 now. Still only 5 Advanced Masters. Tournament is in 9 days. Can I get a giant WTF?!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Shh! Sam, don't spread the word until after I sign-up on Friday. I am hoping and crossing fingers that I get in and so far it looks positive.
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
        BUMP
        Bump again.

Just wondering if it will be a modified Adair like last year?

Thanks, looking forward to playing

Comment

What a great morning! Got the ok to play from the fiancť over breakfast, talked my good bro wilky into going, and signed us up before I left for work. Stoked to play willamete again, it's been a few yrs. I just hope summer hasn't changed it's mind again, and sticks around. Lookin out the window at the moment, I still have my doubts. I'm pumped non the less. Gettin one more crack at the OSDGC, better not squander it again, ala M3PO & BSF. Lookin like another huge ADV field to battle against..... Much luck and good times to all attending. See ya there-
          DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

Does anyone know if Adair will be in the Par 60 layout?

Thanks
            Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
              Does anyone know if Adair will be in the Par 60 layout?

Thanks

Not sure what the pars will be but here are the layouts:

Adair County Park
              Hole Distance' Notes
              1 410 #1 T to #17 long, OB line applies to 1 & 17
              2 380 normal #4 deep
              3 300 deep right
              4 215 normal #2 short left
              5 420 berm
              6 320 long left
              7 260 long straight
              8 275 left
              9 235 right
              10 290 berm left
              11 280 straight
              12 450 left
              13 420 center deep, OB pavement behind
              14 465 long right
              15 190 short left
              16 205 short left
              17 335 short, path and beyond OB
              18 825 long
              Total 6275

Willamette Park
              Hole Distance' Notes
              1 432 long right
              2 335 left
              3 453 original, with mando and DZ
              4 340 straight, path & beyond OB
              5 393 long left
              6 267 left
              7 333 long right, OB line for #8 fairway
              8 336 left, OB line for #7 fairway
              9 373 long right
              10 370 long right
              11 336 short
              12 349 long right
              13 334 right, mando to right of tree, DZ
              14 195
              15 290 right
              16 334 mt. Willamette
              17 359 long
              18 446 middle
              Total 6275

Comment

Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                Not sure what the pars will be but here are the layouts:

Adair County Park
                Hole Distance' Notes
                1 410 #1 T to #17 long, OB line applies to 1 & 17
                Is there also a mando and or OB around the tennis courts? Without either/both of those, at 410' and fairly clear lines all the way to the basket, that would still be a par 3, making Adair the standard par 55.

Comment

Hey, would anyone from the Redmond/Bend area that is coming over for the tourny have room to bring a 16" kids bike with them? There is one on Craigslist that my daughter wants.

Thanks,

-Rick

Comment

Adair hole #10 has two baskets right now. One is in the new berm position. Less than a week to practice it for the Willamette Open.

Comment

Hi all,

Not sure why I'm not getting notifications of posts anymore. I did make some minor changes to the planned course layouts but no Par 60 Adair layout. I haven't decided whether to call it Par 54, 55 or 56. Hole 1 will not be played to 17 long to avoid some potential conflicts and waiting on near by groups to put out. But it won't be made easier and could get tagged as a Par 4. There will be a temp basket out by the front entry of the park. With the entry road and beyond OB, tennis courts too of course. Hole 17 will still have an OB line marked making the path and beyond OB.

The new pin placement on the berm for hole 10 will be used in the tournament. There might also be a new placement for hole 8 at Willamette if Greg Alpert can get the anchor put in on the mound behind the left placement.

I'm up to 110 registrations now. I will be running out of some shirt sizes but ordered a few more to hopefully avoid those issues. Get those registrations in, I want everything prepared Friday night and ready to roll on Saturday.

Master bagger Sam, your division shrank to an even foursome tonight.

Greg J

Comment

I would really like to play this, but I would need a ride Saturday and/or Sunday. Is there anyone going through Newberg that would be able to pick me up?

Comment

Signed up

Comment

Originally posted by discgolfgreg View Post
                            Master bagger Sam, your division shrank to an even foursome tonight.
                            With only 4 in our division, I am considering changing divisions, myself. Have pool assignments been finalized? Would be nice to know who is playing where and when before deciding.
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

test the water..........

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                              With only 4 in our division, I am considering changing divisions, myself. Have pool assignments been finalized? Would be nice to know who is playing where and when before deciding.
                              Yo Sambagger,
                              I took the time to look, and it appears that 9 of 48 advanced players have a higher rating than you. Seems like a no-brainer where you should play if you like some competition.
                              GO GIGANTES!
                              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                              - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                                Yo Sambagger,
                                I took the time to look, and it appears that 9 of 48 advanced players have a higher rating than you. Seems like a no-brainer where you should play if you like some competition.
                                GO GIGANTES!
                                He'd be the 3rd highest rated MPM too!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X