Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a pre-reg list? How full is this tournament?
    Thanks

Comment

Bob come, play 3 rounds and you can caddie for me on the last round...

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/69237
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thanks Sam!

Comment

Willamette is a notoriously lefty-friendly course

In a notoriously righty-friendly world.

As a southpaw with a northpaw sidearm, it occurs to me that any course that plays 'fair' is deemed a lefty-course... in my experience, courses like Willamette are few and far between (outside of Spokane's wonderful layouts )
            Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; June 28th, 2011, 12:34 PM. Reason: Elaborating and trying not to come across negative
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

I'm in

Comment

[QUOTE=Sam;101586] Willamette is a notoriously lefty-friendly course. [QUOTE]

If by lefty-friendly you mean is has a few token lefty holes, you are correct. If you are actually saying it favors a lefty backhand over a righty backhand you may need to walk it again to take another look

It's still right hand dominant but is more left hand friendly than most courses out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Huk'nGeiks View Post
                  Hey, just thought I'd let ya know that Chris Becker's (MA1) PDGA# must be off. He's definitely not a 679 rated girl from North Carolina...
                  No that's right

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                    Is there any info available on what layouts we will be playing at Willamette and Adair? Thanks!
                    BUMP

Comment

[QUOTE=Reichard;101684][QUOTE=Sam;101586] Willamette is a notoriously lefty-friendly course.

If by lefty-friendly you mean is has a few token lefty holes, you are correct. If you are actually saying it favors a lefty backhand over a righty backhand you may need to walk it again to take another look

It's still right hand dominant but is more left hand friendly than most courses out there.
                      It really depends on how the course is layed out. A lot of the holes have a lefty and a righty basket location.

Comment

Bring it ladies! You think they'll let us play in a 5-some ;p Woot, going home to Willamette!

Comment

Originally posted by sassalicious View Post
                          Bring it ladies! You think they'll let us play in a 5-some ;p Woot, going home to Willamette!
                          done been brought!!!

... you're joking about the 5-some, right?
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Really? Still only 81 people signed up for this awesome event? What is wrong with you people?
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

One more

I'm in! 1st WO can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                                Really? Still only 81 people signed up for this awesome event? What is wrong with you people?
                                I would signed up for it if it wasn't for Northwest Softball Association for the Deaf because the event falls on the same weekend as WO.
                                PDGA 38506
                                ODDGA 27
                                DDGA 176
                                2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X