All signed up!

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
      All signed up!
      it's on, coleman!!!
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Four rounds = No Sandy Bagger at this event... thus increasing my chances to win my first WO. Eric Smith already told me that he is moving up to Pro Masters. Right Eric?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
          it's on, coleman!!!
          Gurl, it's already been broughten!

Gurl fight, Hole 1 July 16th. Be there. 9am. We won't be throwing any pillows, just discs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Four rounds = No Sandy Bagger at this event... thus increasing my chances to win my first WO. Eric Smith already told me that he is moving up to Pro Masters. Right Eric?
            Not that it would affect your outcome but 4 rounds also = No Bob

Bob

Comment

So you are stepping right up and saying you can only win when certain players aren't playing? That's showing some serious confidence in your game.

I'm just joking.

A little.

Comment

Four Rounds = Thank you WDGC!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                  Gurl, it's already been broughten!

Gurl fight, Hole 1 July 16th. Be there. 9am. We won't be throwing any pillows, just discs.
                  ... yer damn right, no pillows, but can i wear my jammies?
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

And the endless bagging continues...

(In the whiniest voice possible: "Why should I move up if I can't beat so-and-so?" )
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Sam won't have Eric or I to contend with in the master baggers division. Eric will helping me with this years event and not playing due in part to his running the Willamette Wash - Linn-Benton Foodshare Fundraiser the following weekend, which we will kick start with the Willamette Open raffle revenue.
                      Greg

Comment

Originally posted by discgolfgreg View Post
                        Sam won't have Eric or I to contend with in the master baggers division. Eric will helping me with this years event and not playing due in part to his running the Willamette Wash - Linn-Benton Foodshare Fundraiser the following weekend, which we will kick start with the Willamette Open raffle revenue.
                        Greg
                        Dammit Greg, I was going to let Sam take a little more abuse before I let the cat out of the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                          And the endless bagging continues...

(In the whiniest voice possible: "Why should I move up if I can't beat so-and-so?" )

Comment

Come on Fridgecat, you know you want to sign up.

Comment

Is there any info available on what layouts we will be playing at Willamette and Adair? Thanks!

Comment

Endless bagging? Wow... perhaps I don't need to move up. Perhaps you should move down again? Didn't you play Intermediate at this event last year?

FWIW, Sandy is a lefty and Willamette is a notoriously lefty-friendly course. Not that I feel an explanation is really necessary...
                                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X