Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninkasi Toss - C Tier - Sunday June 5th (LCC DGC fundraiser)

Ninkasi Brewery, the Eugene Disc Golf Club, AND THE NEW Lane Community College Disc Golf Club would like to present the...
    Ninkasi Toss (a fundraiser for the LCC DGC)
    @ the Grove Disc Golf Course in Cottage Grove, Oregon, Sunday June 5th.

This will be a one day, two round, PDGA Sanctioned C Tier event that will be aimed at helping the newly born disc golf club at Lane Community College get on their feet. $10 from each entry will be donated to the LCC DGC AND there will be free wonderful Ninkasi beer donated (along with other NIN Swag) for everyone (over-the-age )'s enjoyment!!! Please come out and help us support the area's new club and eventual new course located on recently acquired property behind LCC!

Sunday June 5th
    Player Check in: 8:00 am - 9:15 am
    Player meeting: 9:45 am
    First Round Tee Off: 10:00am
    Lunch: 12:30 - 1:30
    Second Round Tee Off: 2:00pm
    Cost: Am $20/Pro $30 (add $10 if you are not a pdga member)

Please stay tuned for more information. any questions can either be asked here or forwarded to:
    Will Larson
    willcat1@comcast.net
    541 517 7226

Last edited by Dr. Zaius; May 12th, 2011, 12:05 AM.
    May the wind be in your favor...

Nice! count me in... Free ninkasi and disc golf what could be better...

Plus im interested in joining and helping the the club...

Comment

CTWB

Gotta love the one day c-tier with beer! Hope to see you there!

Comment

Will there be online sign ups or is it day off?

Comment

I'd love to play in this, but w/o sign-ups, I'm not sure I want to drive 2 hours to find out it's full.

Comment

I can't make this event, however if that Maiden the Shade art is on a shirt, put me down for an XL...shirt and shipping...let me know.
            'J'
            educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
              Will there be online sign ups or is it day off?
              i wasn't going to do online sign ups, but since there is a demand, i might as well now. i'll be posting some more information concerning this soon.

and as far as shirts go, replace "online sign ups" with "tee shirts" above.

also, the price has been changed from the original post. i want to make this an affordable and fun event, but still honor those who do well with a nice purse. the EDGC will be there with discs for ams, and if at least 10 pros show up first place should be making at least $70 (and some beer).
              Last edited by Dr. Zaius; April 28th, 2011, 04:12 PM.

Comment

ONLINE registration should be open by tonight or early tomorrow.

for you out of towners, i would just like to say that the grove is looking quite nice. the city is mowing on the reg and Tom Chrestman is adding new pins on the reg as well. the course layout for our tourney will be a mix of both short and long pin placements, with the only ob being the marsh on 4, the fence next to the freeway on 6, the creek on 8, and the bike paths on 9, 10 and 11.

both rounds will be played on the same layout and all divisions will be honored if there are 2 or more participants.

one more thing, the LCC disc golf club will be there to help out which will assure that this tourney will be ran efficiently and problem free (if that is indeed possible). They will also be having a raffle that will support their club after the last round and before awards.

hope to see you out there.

Comment

oh, and here is ninkasi's new promo video featuring Jaimie Floyd himself!

Ninksi Spring Reign!

Comment

nothing like a little shameless self promotion.

Comment

ha ha. no, not at all. jamie is the man, and indeed, extremely shameless.

As promised, registration is now open. thanks everyone, for your patience.

Ninksai Toss Online Registration

Comment

Looking forward to another sanctioned tourney at the Grove...let's just hope I don't poop the bed this time! The course is looking stellar, love the new pin placements (especially 10). Nice work Tom!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
                          ha ha. no, not at all. jamie is the man, and indeed, extremely shameless.

As promised, registration is now open. thanks everyone, for your patience.

Ninksai Toss Online Registration
                          BAM! Registered.

Comment

and the registration list itself

Registration List

and for those that can only register via snail mail, shoot me a pm and we can exchange info!

Comment

Wowee... if Maiden the Shade is on tap I will gladly drive myself down from PDX! Love that stuff. Is that tee/disc art too? That would be double nice.
                              FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X