Clear All

Congrats colin!
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Comment

What a great weekend! I wanted to express my gratitude for the level of appreciation given to me for cooking lunch. I think that every person came up to me to say thank you. I also got a phone call last night from GBoone to say thanks again (thank your mom for teaching it right!!) It means alot....makes me proud to be a part of such a great crew of peeps!!

Comment

All I can say is if you haven't made it out to central oregon or up to one of the mountain tournys you are missing out. This was a first class event! Hot breakfast and lunch both days, lots of fun extras, we played four different layouts on the course (thanks to the basket moving crew), and the prizes were awesome!

Ryan and crew, you out do yourselves as usual.

I played 3 rounds with Colin and I knew he was going to be tough to beat when he shot 20 (-7) on the front nine in the first round! Played it like a gentleman the rest of the way. I got it down to a two stroke lead with four or five holes to go but never got closer than that. Congrats also to Shane, another young pro in oregon making a name for himself.

thanks everyone, it was a great weekend

Comment

Had an awesome time. Thanks so much for the provided lunches (they were awesome!) and a smoothly run tourney!

Comment

ps. Did anyone happen to find a Huk sit chair after awards? Apparently I forgot to bring that home with me. If you did find it (has Innova, ninkasi, hop valley, and little basket stickers) I would truly appreciate getting it back. Let me know, I'll make it worth your time... thanks!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X