Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And look at that I win one tournament and now Josh is claiming me as a whistlers misfit! How lucky can a guy get

Comment

We had a vote and you barely made it in to the club. I voted against you.

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
        We had a vote and you barely made it in to the club. I voted against you.
        If you voted against him and so did I, spencer and devin both voted against him how did he get in?
        My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

Schedule - If we end up with 64 or less we'll just have one flight of players with all playing 2 rounds Saturday & 2 Sunday. If we have more we'll stick with the 2 flights and all Amateur Divisions will play 2 rounds Saturday/ Pros play 2 rounds Sunday. If you will be joining us, but are not on the pre-reg list please dial now to secure your spot.. Thanks!
          Last edited by discVENTures; May 23rd, 2011, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Hey Ryan, if we have just one flight will the schedule for tee times change? I guess we could eliminate those early morning rounds in favor or playing late morning and afternoon. I could also see that we might not know how many will play until the day of...(depending on late registration)

Comment

Scott and I planned on driving over Saturday morning since we had the afternoon round. If it is one flight I guess we will just have to leave at 4 am. I'm not complaining I would just like to know if it will be 1 flight or 2? if that is at all possible?

Comment

Wow, I never looked at the schedule before.
                Showing up in the afternoon on Saturday would be real nice.
                Now I have to think about playing in this tournament.

Comment

Pine Jam

Colin and I are in, looking forward to playing the Sisters course! Somehow I have never played it. Thanks Ryan and the whole central Oregon crew!
                  Nate
                  Innova Champion Discs
                  Discmania
                  huk lab
                  Keen Footwear
                  Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                  Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                  Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                    Colin and I are in, looking forward to playing the Sisters course! Somehow I have never played it. Thanks Ryan and the whole central Oregon crew!
                    Nate
                    With as much daylight as we have now I am in favor of starting round 1 on saturday around 11 or noon and round 2 around 4 then maybe like a 10 am start on sunday would be cool, could do a final 9 or something after for pro lead card and maybe an adv lead card too, we would have plenty of time, and those are always fun to play in and watch

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
                      With as much daylight as we have now I am in favor of starting round 1 on saturday around 11 or noon and round 2 around 4 then maybe like a 10 am start on sunday would be cool, could do a final 9 or something after for pro lead card and maybe an adv lead card too, we would have plenty of time, and those are always fun to play in and watch
                      Totally agree with everything above, that would be awesome

Comment

Is this a ORDGC qualifier?

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                          Is this a ORDGC qualifier?

Qualifiers
                          The following events will serve as qualifiers for the ORDGC:
                          Great Northwest Open, McIver 3PO, Rose City Open, Beaver State Fling, Willamette Open, Whistling Discs Open and the Calapooia Classic.
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Thanks for your input and sorry for the late changes.. We've decided to cap registration at 72 players and stick with one schedule for everybody.

Saturday
                            Check-In/Late Registration: 9 AM
                            Player's Meeting: 10 AM
                            Round 1: 10:30 AM
                            Lunch Provided: 1 PM
                            Round 2: 2:30 PM

Sunday
                            Round 3: 9 AM
                            Lunch Provided: Noon
                            Round 4: 1 PM
                            Awards: 5 PM

Course Layouts
                            Course Map

Comment

four round tournaments are sweet!

Comment

Seems that we , who live east of the cascade range, dont get a qualifier...

Should the event be renamed "West of the Oregon Cascades Disc Golf Championship"

Bummed I cant play in the Pine Jam this year..Closing Day at Mt Bachelor and my work schedule conflicts.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X