X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huk for independence Horning's Hideout July 2-3

HUK FOR INDEPENDENCE JULY 2-3 HORNINGS HIDEOUT!!!We are throwing a big tournament with a big players pack a ring of fire, long drive constest and a huge raffle! We will have all divisions including the juniors. There must be 4 people to make a division. There will be camping on site. This will be one you won't want to miss!!

All amatures will be receiving a Players Pack that includes 3 Star or Champion Innova discs and a Fade lite bag and a dry fit shirt plus more to come!

Registration is now live at northwest signups!!! We will be taking registration in person or by mail in.
    Send your registration to 906 n railroad ave, Ridgefield, WA 98642
    Put all the info on your registration including your number incase there is an issue.
    Email at hfitournament@hotmail.com
    Call Josh for any questions or to get registered (360)-910-5263

http://store.northwestsignup.com/ind...products_id=29

Thanks everyone
    see you there
    Josh
    Last edited by couve discer; April 28th, 2011, 01:38 PM. Reason: Added registration link and players pack info

Is this event going to be sanctioned?
    PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
    dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

$60 for Junior/Recreational????

Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post

Yikes!
        i'd like to lower it but we are most likely going to loose money on there players pack already but we are working on more sponsorships
        Last edited by couve discer; April 24th, 2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post

Yikes!
          Looks like I'm priced out of another fun time. How can Juniors pay this much when us adults can't even do it?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
            Is this event going to be sanctioned?
            It is not sanctioned I was told we wouldn't be able to sanction it because of the fort stillicom open

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              Looks like I'm priced out of another fun time. How can Juniors pay this much when us adults can't even do it?

Bob
              bob we would love to have you play you still have over 2 months to get raise some funds.
              as for the reason the registration is more than the average tournament is because of the players pack. we want everyone including the recs to walk away with a setup that they can use for really long time instead of the one disc and 6 beer thing they have going on now.
              The rec players have been really excited about this so far and have given us a good response about everything.
              were going to make it a really fun weekend!!
              Josh
              Last edited by couve discer; April 24th, 2011, 09:14 PM.

Comment

What does the players pack consist of, and is camping & day use fees included? Also will there be payout for the ams?

Thanks,
                Cindy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
                  bob we would love to have you play you still have ver 2 months to get raise some funds.
                  as for the reason the registration is more than the average tournament is because of the players pack. we want everyone including the recs to walk away with a setup that they can use for really long time instead od the one disc and 6 beer thing they have going on now.
                  The rec players have been really excited about this so far and have given us a good response about everything.
                  were going to make it a really fun weekend!!
                  Josh
                  So what's in this player's pack?

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                    What does the players pack consist of, and is camping & day use fees included? Also will there be payout for the ams?

Thanks,
                    Cindy
                    We are including 3 star or champion discs depending on what you choose. We have dry fit shirts that are planned but were making a design still. We are also planning on fade lite bags. If there is a problem with those two which I don't think there will be we would lower the entry. We are working on more sponsorships daily. The day use fee is included for hornings in all entry's. Camping is not included we didn't want to include it because it still is local for a lot of us bu we want it to be like a giant coed Chick flick. The recs and juniors we a doing trophies and the rest will be payout.

Comment

possible sanctioning

It is not sanctioned I was told we wouldn't be able to sanction it because of the fort stillicom open
                      I could be mistaken, but if you really wanted to sanction this gig, I think you could as Stilly is an A tier.
                      Of course then you'll have more expenses to take out of your fees.
                      good luck
                      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                      - Anonymous

Comment

Camping is not included we didn't want to include it because it still is local for a lot of us bu we want it to be like a giant coed Chick flick.
                        Um there is only one Chick Flick.

Cindy
                        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                          I could be mistaken, but if you really wanted to sanction this gig, I think you could as Stilly is an A tier.
                          Of course then you'll have more expenses to take out of your fees.
                          good luck
                          We dont really want to sanction the event being mostly amatures. its just going to a fun weekend at three great courses.

P.S. There is only 1 Chick Flick and we camp and lOVE every year and we bring as many new people to it as possible.

Comment

We are including 3 star or champion discs depending on what you choose. We have dry fit shirts that are planned but were making a design still. We are also planning on fade lite bags. If there is a problem with those two which I don't think there will be we would lower the entry. We are working on more sponsorships daily. The day use fee is included for hornings in all entry's. Camping is not included we didn't want to include it because it still is local for a lot of us bu we want it to be like a giant coed Chick flick. The recs and juniors we a doing trophies and the rest will be payout.
                            I've got discs, a bag, a closet full of dry fit shirts, just way to much money.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                              I've got discs, a bag, a closet full of dry fit shirts, just way to much money.

Bob
                              Like i read on another thread you could alway trade in the unwanted plastic to next adventure and get some money that way.
                              If not we could always use some volunteers either way we would like the support.
                              Thanks
                              Josh

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X