X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
    Like i read on another thread you could alway trade in the unwanted plastic to next adventure and get some money that way.
    If not we could always use some volunteers either way we would like the support.
    Thanks
    Josh
    Sorry for being such a poo-poo............it's your event and people will play. Just not for me. I hope it all goes well, Hornings is always a fun time.

Bob

Comment

Part of why I, personally, might reccomend sanctioning, is that, in all honesty, the type of people who are going to be willing to shell out around 80 bucks for a tournament are generally the type of people for whom sanctioning is a serious draw, I'm happy to go out and play a 20 dollar casual tournament or a fundraiser, but if I'm going to be making a serious investment, I'd like to get some rated rounds out of the deal. That being said, the players pack you have set up IS extremely attractive, I'd definitely recommend putting up flyers at local courses that specifically spell out exactly what players will be receiving, as that is your main selling point for your entry fee.
      PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
      dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Sanctioning also provides insurance for your event, which is huge.

Comment

Non-sanctioned event for $75?! I don't need three more discs or another shirt or another bag. I also do not want to buy things simply to get in a tournament and then be bound to sell them to recoup some of my entry fee. Like Bob, I will be skipping this event.... but have fun and good luck.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

The Fade lite bags have been ordered today and will be in the players pack!!! These bags are great for when your playing a small park or when you show a new person how to play disc golf they can get the real experience of having a full setup. they will be in assorted colors so come to the tourny early to get the color you want.

Comment

Discs

Discs Discs Discs we are looking at Star vulcan Star excal CH apes Ch valkarie CH eagle Star leopard and teebird Star aviar and CH rhyno.
              We are also getting CFR discs so what do people like in glow plastic?
              Thats what we have came up with at this point so let me get some feedback and we will see what we can do.
              You will get 3 discs in your players pack with the fade bag and more!!
              Thanks,
              Josh Pierce
              Last edited by couve discer; April 28th, 2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

registraion and players pack

Updated first post with registration link and players pack info
                http://store.northwestsignup.com/ind...products_id=29

Thanks,
                Josh

Comment

Texas hold-em and disc dyeing

We are looking for some people that would like to run a texas hold-em tournament at the tournament on saturday after the 2nd round and also we would like to put on a dye clinic to teach people how to dye discs if anyone would like to step up and run these contact me so we can work out some of the details.
                  Thanks,
                  Josh

Comment

Discs have been ordered

The discs have been ordered!!!
                    We are getting!!!!
                    CFR (champion glow Boss, Wraith, and cobras)
                    Drivers(Star Xcal, valkyrie and vulcans)(champion Apes and SL)
                    Mids/Fairway (Star leopards) (Champion Eagle, Teebird)
                    Putters (Star Aviar P&A) (Champion Rhyno)
                    We ordered light wieghts in the discs that were offered.
                    Because of the order size Innova is giving us $1700 in RAFFLE and tournament supplies. Thank you Innova!!
                    Raffle tickets are on sale now and are $1 its going to be big!

Thanks,
                    Josh
                    Huk For Independence July 2-3-2011

Comment

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
                      The discs have been ordered!!!
                      We are getting!!!!
                      CFR (champion glow Boss, Wraith, and cobras)
                      Drivers(Star Xcal, valkyrie and vulcans)(champion Apes and SL)
                      Mids/Fairway (Star leopards) (Champion Eagle, Teebird)
                      Putters (Star Aviar P&A) (Champion Rhyno)
                      We ordered light wieghts in the discs that were offered.
                      Because of the order size Innova is giving us $1700 in RAFFLE and tournament supplies. Thank you Innova!!
                      Raffle tickets are on sale now and are $1 its going to be big!
                      Thanks,
                      Josh
                      Just so no one gets in any trouble if you are not an organization with Nonprofit status raffles are not legal. (to my understanding)

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                        Just so no one gets in any trouble if you are not an organization with Nonprofit status raffles are not legal. (to my understanding)

Bob
                        Yes Bob, as an accountant who specializes in Non Profits, only NPOs are allowed to have raffles and special requirements must be met. I recently had to learn all about this for a client of mine, fun times.

-Melissa

Comment

Huk Lab Shirts and etched Pint glasses

Huk Lab dri fits shirts are on there way!! We have a limited quantity of real big and small sizes so if your on the fence and your in those shirt sizes you better get off the fence and get in. We also have etched pint glasses for the first 75 people that register.
                          Thanks,
                          Josh

Comment

Will it be possible to sign up day of? I wont know if i can play until the day before.

Comment

Originally posted by The Suits View Post
                              Will it be possible to sign up day of? I wont know if i can play until the day before.
                              Yes we will be doing day of registration also the night before just send me a message so I can put you on my list
                              Thanks
                              Josh

Comment

Pint glasses and bags are in!!!

Pint glasses have the tounament logo and the flight crew logo etched in black, they look awesome!!!! cant wait to get it in the cuboard!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X