2011 Oregon Disc Golf Championships (ORDGC)- September 17th-18th Trojan Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSF Qualifiers

The following players earned a slot to play in the Oregon Disc Golf Championships at The Beaver State Fling.

MPO
    Brice Lang
    Kevin Hand
    Justin Romito
    Chandler Fry

FPO
    Becky Terrill

MA1
    Crist Garcia
    Eddie Florance
    Jeremy Fancher
    Eric Langsam

FW1
    None:
    Last edited by Bullseye; July 5th, 2011, 08:51 PM. Reason: Extended an invite to Becky Terrill - Welcome to Oregon
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      The following players earned a slot to play in the Oregon Disc Golf Championships at The Beaver State Fling.

MPO
      Brice Lang
      Kevin Hand
      Justin Romito
      Chandler Fry

FPO
      None:

MA1
      Crist Garcia
      Eddie Florance
      Jeremy Fancher
      Eric Langsam

FW1
      None:
      Some of the up and coming advanced ladies who I think would be interested in throwing down for this I donn't think are on the forum. I will spread the word to them, and let them know about the upcoming qualifiers. We also have a new open lady who has recently moved to the area from SF, and I will let her know as well because I am not sure she is on here either.

Don't pull all your hair out Jeff we will do everything we can to get 6 open & 6 advanced ladies this year. We really appreciate all the extra effort you have put out for the ladies, and we will do everyting in our power to not let you down.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Willamette Open this weekend is a qualifier event for the Oregon Disc Golf Championships. However because of the two-pool, two course format it will be nearly impossible for me to take registrations at the event itself. If you are interested in qualifying to play in the ORDGC event, please head over to THIS LINK on the Stumptown Store and register there.

I am really hoping to see more people trying to qualify for this event, because the ORDGC will be your only chance to play Trojan Park in this extremely challenging layout.

Jeff
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I'm in again..... Third times a charm right?! Lol.
          DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

Originally posted by lankdogg View Post
            I'm in again..... Third times a charm right?! Lol.
            You got this!

Comment

I'm starting to feel like I'm on that game show, Press Your Luck, and I need to chant ...... No whammies....no whammies.....no whammies......Stop! I think what I should really be sayin is .....Show Me The Money! Lol.

Comment

I have a question for people intending to play this event.

I may be able to get a couple people out to Trojan to do some swimming for lost discs. If this all works out, I fully intend to ensure these guys get some cool swag for their efforts, but I would also like to know if you all think it is too much to ask of players to "donate" $2 for each disc of theirs that gets fished out of the water.

I know if I threw my favorite whateverthehell in the water, I'd be more than happy to pay a swimmer a couple bucks... but how about YOU?

Comment

Yep, I'd be willing to pay a few bucks to get my whateverthehell back.

Comment

I lost a Champion Whateverthehell into Trojan a while back... I am sure. Would pay $2 to get it back.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I vote YES for the $2 Whateverthehell

Comment

2 out of 3 respectable golfers vote Yes!

So.... yes it is!

Comment

I might pay just to watch a swimmer retrieving everybodies Whateverthehell out of the lake.

Bob

Comment

Two dollars... Hhmm, let's see.....2x16...carry the 1......lol. It's only gonna cost me $1,000,000 to get my disc's back- perfect! But on a serious note, I think that's a great idea, and a fair price for sure.

Comment

I buy THAT for two dallars!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                              Or does here stand the last remaining man
                              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Put me down for two bucks.
                                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X