2011 Oregon Disc Golf Championships (ORDGC)- September 17th-18th Trojan Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks JL for that...and you know I played this and now that I look at the fact that 12 out of the 18 holes have water in play WOW and i made it through.
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    75 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Hole 11 (regular 5), you can reach the water if your upshot hyzers out too badly. Also, bad roller drives on 9 (regular 3) can dunk, but the grass is quite long right now, with a better chance to stop that errant shot. - Anonymous
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        Hole 11 (regular 5), you can reach the water if your upshot hyzers out too badly. Also, bad roller drives on 9 (regular 3) can dunk, but the grass is quite long right now, with a better chance to stop that errant shot. - Anonymous
        well if we take crazy shots into account you could get it in the water on 4 (reg 16) if you tried hard enough...or if you went way long on the upshot on hole 5 (reg 18)...or clung on to/early released the disc on hole 8 (reg 1 tee)

I just can't come up with a way to get wet on hole 18...unless you fall down on the drive and throw it backwards off the tee......i've seen it done, just not at that tee.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• I also wanna just say thank you to all the awesome spotters, and everyone that helped run this event. You guys rock OTHER then when u said my disc was o.b. Amazing weekend. And special thanks to hagerty for running this event again. Really sorry I had to bail early due to a family emergency and couldn't accept my winnings personally. Speaking of........ Dont I have some shoes coming my way??????? . Just wondering. Or maybe scotty withers ran off with my voucher..... Lol. Thanks again everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Su-Z-Q View Post
            I also wanna just say thank you to all the awesome spotters, and everyone that helped run this event. You guys rock OTHER then when u said my disc was o.b. Amazing weekend. And special thanks to hagerty for running this event again. Really sorry I had to bail early due to a family emergency and couldn't accept my winnings personally. Speaking of........ Dont I have some shoes coming my way??????? . Just wondering. Or maybe scotty withers ran off with my voucher..... Lol. Thanks again everyone!
            You can PM Hagerty (Bullseye on the forum) your deets and he will get your info to the correct place to get you your shoes. Nice shootin!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
              You can PM Hagerty (Bullseye on the forum) your deets and he will get your info to the correct place to get you your shoes. Nice shootin!

Must be present to win... right?

Fortunately, the shoes fit me quite nicely.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                Must be present to win... right?

Fortunately, the shoes fit me quite nicely.
                Bet the pink really matches your eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  My favorite quote of the weekend can be attributed to Mrs. "The Brit", Genesa Prictor (she should have her own nick name, like maybe "Gen Rocks):

"I love everything about disc golf except playing it". You are welcome in Tourney Central anytime young lady.

Bob
                  Ok so I haven't been on the forum in a bit so I'm slow to respond, but "ahhhh. [blush]" Thanks, Bob. Appreciate the shout out. I truly do love coming out to these events and hanging at TC. Disc golfers are awesome! (...even if I don't understand the allure of the game itself )
                  Genessa (a.k.a Murray the Brit's wife), disc golf groupie and math geek extraordinaire

Comment

• Anybody know when this event will be happening this year? WA states is happening on the 15th 16th of September 2012. Myabe, if I qualify, I can do both this year!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X