2011 Oregon Disc Golf Championships (ORDGC)- September 17th-18th Trojan Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey folks if anyone comin out has a trailer hitch and can haul my small utility trailer upthere i would gladly cover the gas there and back its not my cart but a small enclosed trailer...pm me if ya can and wanna save on gas ....peace
    sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
      Attention!: If someone has two Champion Xcals and can bring them to the ORDGC, I will trade just about ever extra disc I have for them.

Please let me know. Thanks
      Chase
      I have some....Pre-Release. US Masters...with Certs. Doubt you'd want to throw them at Trojan though.

I will have them with me and plenty more collectors items as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by nayr View Post
        It looks like the forecast is better at weather.com...

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USWA0237
        Mine has changed as well......from NOAA

Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming west northwest between 7 and 10 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West northwest wind between 7 and 10 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Sunday: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Comment

• For those of you with Champion Xcals, here's what I have to trade:

Innova
          Eagle - 10x KC Pro - White - 5/10
          Xcaliber - Echo Star - Orange - 175 - 8/10
          Boss - Champion - Dyed - 175 - 7/10
          Boss - Pro - Green - 170 - 5/10
          Katana - Champion - 171 - 6/10

Discraft
          Force - Z - Tournament Stamp - Yellow - 175 - 8/10
          Challenger - Cyztal Z - 172-174 - 10/10

Other
          Mission - Champion - Blue - 175 - 8/10
          Hurricane - ESP - Tournament Stamp - Blue - 175 - 10/10
          P2 - S-Line - First Run - White Tie-Dye - 175 - 9/10
          P2 - S-Line - First Run - Yellow - 175 - 9/10
          Quarter K - 174 - 5/10
          Inferno - Blue - 174 - 5/10
          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by Magilla View Post
            Mine has changed as well......from NOAA

Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming west northwest between 7 and 10 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West northwest wind between 7 and 10 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Sunday: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Eff!

Comment

• Just a couple items of interest (or maybe not):

Disc Van Go will be making a couple of stops in the Portland area, he says you can check out his Facebook page. Volunteers will ride free.

Also for those commuting from the Portland area be aware that Sunday is the Race for the Cure and traffic in and around the city will be a mess. Plan accordingly.

Bob

Comment

• [QUOTE="Over the Hill" Bob;107011]Just a couple items of interest (or maybe not):

Disc Van Go will be making a couple of stops in the Portland area, he says you can check out his Facebook page. Volunteers will ride free.

Also for those commuting from the Portland area be aware that Sunday is the Race for the Cure and traffic in and around the city will be a mess. Plan accordingly.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, Bob. Looks like the race on Sunday should mostly affect things downtown, especially along Naito Pkwy from Waterfront Park to just south of the Fremont Bridge, and you [I]might[/I] be able to beat the race/closures if you were through downtown by 7 (first race 745). [URL="http://www.komenoregon.org/Race_for_the_Cure/Portland/GeneralInformation/"]Race map here[/URL].

Comment

• I have room in my car if anyone wants to ride with me from the Beaverton area; Murray Blvd/26 specifically. Leaving around 7.

Comment

• Looks like I need a ride from vancouver or join discvango, checked the fb page but nothing on ordgc at trojan?

Comment

• So I've got one Champ Xcal for sure. Anyone else have some extras they can trade me?
                      Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Had a great time yesterday, but my wrist issues elevated throughout the 2 rounds and obviously affected my ability to throw confidently, especially in my putting game so I chose to withdraw, while I could still communicate with the TD so he could continue to do his best job, and spend my 30th birthday today with my new wife and kids and not risk further injury. Good luck to the guys out there today and hope the lucky guy on the lead card has fun in my spot.

Good job to the TD and the Volunteers who put on this great tournament, I really wanted this one but sometimes the bear eats you... Look forward to seeing who wins today...

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                          Had a great time yesterday, but my wrist issues elevated throughout the 2 rounds and obviously affected my ability to throw confidently, especially in my putting game so I chose to withdraw, while I could still communicate with the TD so he could continue to do his best job, and spend my 30th birthday today with my new wife and kids and not risk further injury. Good luck to the guys out there today and hope the lucky guy on the lead card has fun in my spot.

Good job to the TD and the Volunteers who put on this great tournament, I really wanted this one but sometimes the bear eats you... Look forward to seeing who wins today...
                          We are live scoring the final 9 for the ODGC! If you find the link post it else I will post it in a minute.
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

• Hole 1:
                            Nate 3
                            Sean 3
                            Ruben 3
                            Dion 4
                            Tyler 4
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

• Hole 2:
                              Nate 3
                              Sean 2
                              Ruben 3
                              Dion 3
                              Tyler 3
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
                                Hole 2:
                                Nate 3
                                Sean 2
                                Ruben 3
                                Dion 3
                                Tyler 3
                                Here is a better format.

Start Total H1 H2 H3 H4 H5 H6 H7 H8 H9
                                Nate 170 176 3 3
                                Sean 181 186 3 2
                                Ruben 183 189 3 3
                                Dion 183 190 4 3
                                Tyler 183 190 4 3
                                Last edited by Flash; September 18th, 2011, 02:52 PM.
                                PDGA #25296
                                Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X