2011 Oregon Disc Golf Championships (ORDGC)- September 17th-18th Trojan Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West northwest wind between 4 and 7 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. South southeast wind around 6 mph.

Saturday Night: Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sunday: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

REALLY?

Damn Haggerty, What did you do to piss off Mother Nature?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magilla View Post

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West northwest wind between 4 and 7 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. South southeast wind around 6 mph.

Saturday Night: Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sunday: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

REALLY?

What HE said!

Bob

Comment

REALLY?

Will there be divers out there to get my discs?
        It might sprinkle.
        Please tell me the wind won't blow too. Make it stop, Jeff!

The Magnum is already bringing people to their knees.

Oh and its HAGERTY.

Comment

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West northwest wind between 4 and 7 mph becoming calm.

REALLY?

oh, c'mon... it's the OREGON disc golf championships... not the arizona or southern california disc golf championships... were you seriously expecting something different?
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by Lund View Post
            Will there be divers out there to get my discs?
            It might sprinkle.
            Please tell me the wind won't blow too. Make it stop, Jeff!

The Magnum is already bringing people to their knees.

Oh and its HAGERTY.
            +1

Comment

• It looks like the forecast is better at weather.com...

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USWA0237

Comment

• I like Ryan's weather better than Magilla's...

Can we use the shelters at all to camp in?
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• To anyone that might need one, I can bring an extra tent, pad, and bag.

Comment

• Yeah, that makes a big difference if we will be allowed to put our tents under the cover if it rains

Comment

• Just talked to the man. Yes to camping in the shelters - but not the one that is tournament central, obviously.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Just talked to the man. Yes to camping in the shelters - but not the one that is tournament central, obviously.
                        or the one to the north of tc. as that is the food pavillion
                        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

• You need the whole pavilion for food? Dude... if it is raining... I am under that thing and know others will be seeking similar shelter.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            You need the whole pavilion for food? Dude... if it is raining... I am under that thing and know others will be seeking similar shelter.
                            no silly just about 10 by 10 area for normal set up and a place to lay my head
                            sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

• Attention!: If someone has two Champion Xcals and can bring them to the ORDGC, I will trade just about ever extra disc I have for them.

Please let me know. Thanks
                              Chase
                              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                                Attention!: If someone has two Champion Xcals and can bring them to the ORDGC, I will trade just about ever extra disc I have for them.

Please let me know. Thanks
                                Chase
                                I have one. 172g WA state series stamp. Never been thrown.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X