2011 Oregon Disc Golf Championships (ORDGC)- September 17th-18th Trojan Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blu666z View Post
    I prefer my food to be ascending.
    sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

• I still have a few people who have yet to sign up or contact me.

If you haven't registered yet AND you still want to play, you must contact me by the end of the day.

Jeff

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      If you have already qualified to play in the ORDGC and you have not completed your registration yet, you have until the end of the day on Friday to either register or make concrete plans with me to get yourself signed up. After that point your spot in the event is no longer guaranteed, and I will be contacting people on the wait list to fill the open spots on a first come first served basis.

So if at all possible, please get yourselves registered as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jeff
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        Yes. In the parking lot near ORDGC Hole 1, but please park well away from the play area.
        Will "Contained, above ground fires" be allowed for Campers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magilla View Post
          Will "Contained, above ground fires" be allowed for Campers.
          And a question along those lines............what about the use of the BIG fire pit near TC for a Players Party Saturday night? Not sure of the hole number, but there are benches and big concrete firepit.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            And a question along those lines............what about the use of the BIG fire pit near TC for a Players Party Saturday night? Not sure of the hole number, but there are benches and big concrete firepit.

Bob
            Hate to burst the bubble, but we can't use that fire pit.

As for "Contained, above ground fires"... I think if we limit their use to the parking lot we're probably fine. However, I never specifically got permission to have any fires, so if we are asked to extinguish them, that is what we will have to do. I think if we are smart and responsible we can slide through if we keep all "Contained, above ground fires" over the asphalt.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

As for "Contained, above ground fires"... I think if we limit their use to the parking lot we're probably fine. However, I never specifically got permission to have any fires, so if we are asked to extinguish them, that is what we will have to do. I think if we are smart and responsible we can slide through if we keep all "Contained, above ground fires" over the asphalt.

Boo, Hiss to the non-use of the fire pit.

to the second part. message received and understood.

Comment

Sounds like we have a plan!

Bob

Comment

• Can't wait for this going to be fun.
                  PDGA # 31451
                  2 Mini Aces
                  75 Aces
                  PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                  DISC GOLF OR DIE
                  BOB CABAL
                  DISCVANGO
                  JEFF ELLIOT
                  G-MAN
                  JORDAN LEWIS
                  JEFF HAGERTY
                  JAMES GARCELON
                  SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Alllllrighty then....

This is it... if you have received an invitation to play in the ORDGC and you have failed to contact me regarding playing by now, you are now officially out of luck. The way I see it is that you have had more than enough time to try to make arrangements with me, so I am moving on.

All remaining spots in the event will be filled by people from the wait list, or once that list is exhausted, by people who have expressed an interest in playing.

Jeff

Comment

• Sorry if this has already been covered, I only had time to read through the last 4 pages of this thread... When will the course be playable for practice?

(Jedi mind trick to follow... THRUSDAY, ThUrSdAy, thrusday)

Comment

• Originally posted by Milpond View Post
                        Sorry if this has already been covered, I only had time to read through the last 4 pages of this thread... When will the course be playable for practice?

(Jedi mind trick to follow... THRUSDAY, ThUrSdAy, thrusday)

THIS is the day you were looking for: FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

Comment

• Misc Information

I will have the course set up and ready to play by mid-day Friday. Feel free to come on out for some practice.

Players Meeting: 8:30am
                          Tee Off: 9:00am

Comment

I will have the course set up and ready to play by mid-day Friday. Feel free to come on out for some practice.

Players Meeting: 8:30am
                            Tee Off: 9:00am
                            check in at like 7ish?
                            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• More like 7:30ish.

Comment

• Can't wait man. Too pumped. Any chance however that camos scuba buddy Dave is interested, or planning for that matter, to comb the lock by Friday afternoon/evening? He could make a twenty spot easy on just the ones dizzy and I lost this week alone, much less all the ones that will be joining us in D. Jones's locker by then, lol.
                                DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X