DGOD! 2011 Portland, OR Discraft Ace Race! - Aug 20 Horning's Hideout Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DGOD! 2011 Portland, OR Discraft Ace Race! - Aug 20 Horning's Hideout

    Aug. 20th @Hornings Hideout! more info soon.
    sigpic
    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

  • #2
    The DGOD! 2011 Portland, OR Discraft Ace Race! AUG 20th
    $25 + $3 Hornings fee

    @Hornings Hideout - Highlands course. 10am check in. 2 Rounds, 2 discs, 1 throw per hole!
    All Players will receive Two 2011 Discraft proto-type discs, Discraft mini, sticker, and Discraft Weekender Bag, Nice!

    $25 + $3 Hornings fee
    Registration now open @ http://discgolfordie.net

    More info soon
    Last edited by DGOD! Disc Golf; May 17th, 2011, 10:10 AM.
    sigpic
    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

    Comment


    • #3
      Sign me up, but do I have to pay the $3 again? I already have an annual pass.

      Comment


      • #4
        No, a season pass at Horning's includes day fees for DG events.
        educate your thinking

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by blu666z View Post
          Sign me up, but do I have to pay the $3 again? I already have an annual pass.
          No, if you happen to have a hornings season pass the $3 fee will be waived. I didnt even think about that while setting up the registration.
          please let me know. Thanks Kev!
          sigpic
          http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

          Comment


          • #6
            Regisration now open on discgolfscene.com
            http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...craft_Ace_Race
            sigpic
            http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
              The DGOD! 2011 Portland, OR Discraft Ace Race! AUG 20th
              $25 + $3 Hornings fee

              @Hornings Hideout - Highlands course. 10am check in. 2 Rounds, 2 discs, 1 throw per hole!
              All Players will receive Two 2011 Discraft proto-type discs, Discraft mini, sticker, and Discraft Weekender Bag 6-8 discs! Nice!

              $25 + $3 Hornings fee
              Registration now open @ http://discgolfordie.net

              More info soon
              Isn't this for the winner and not every player?

              Bob

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                Isn't this for the winner and not every player?

                Bob
                According to the Discraft ace race page, that is for every player.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  Isn't this for the winner and not every player?

                  Bob
                  No its for everyone, but its a bag that HOLDS 6 to 8 discs. I didnt word it very well i guess. The winner will receive the usual mid size bag and 8 discraft discs.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                    No its for everyone, but its a bag that HOLDS 6 to 8 discs. I didnt word it very well i guess. The winner will receive the usual mid size bag and 8 discraft discs.
                    Cool, that's increases the motivation!

                    Bob

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                      Cool, that's increases the motivation!

                      Bob
                      Sweet! Hope you make it Bob!
                      sigpic
                      http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Currently taking suggestions for kegs of beer to brew/bring.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by blu666z View Post
                          Currently taking suggestions for kegs of beer to brew/bring.
                          All of them

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by blu666z View Post
                            Currently taking suggestions for kegs of beer to brew/bring.
                            Hey blu, one thing, coordinate with Dan on that. Reason being is that with Kegs we do require event insurance to go along with that anymore, reason being with kegs beer can be free flowing and folks stand more chance to have a bit too much while bottles or cans not so much. With the way lawsuits are anymore....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Will do. Thanks Bob.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X