Informal BYOP Dubs @ Whistlers Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Informal BYOP Dubs @ Whistlers

    Informal Bring your own partner Doubles @ Whistlers Bend
    Date/Time: Friday 3/25
    4:30 signups / 5:00 tee off
    Cost: $20 per team
    there will be Pro and Am divisions.

    Normally we do a random flipout on fridays @ Whistler's but we decided to a BYOP to change it up. And maybe we are a little excited for WBDS early
    see ya @
    -Devin Cordell #38801

  • #2
    I am finally getting smart I'm bringing a partner who can putt! PS... Spencer and dan extended the teepad on 10, I am looking forward to trying it out!
    My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
      I am finally getting smart I'm bringing a partner who can putt! PS... Spencer and dan extended the teepad on 10, I am looking forward to trying it out!
      Hey, I putted just fine. I remember having to clean up a sweet 3P on hole 14 a few years ago!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
        Hey, I putted just fine. I remember having to clean up a sweet 3P on hole 14 a few years ago!
        Wasn't that the year we took 3 or 4 full batches of home brew to drink, I don't remember much of that weekend!
        My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
          Wasn't that the year we took 3 or 4 full batches of home brew to drink, I don't remember much of that weekend!
          You mean the year all our beer got drank while we were sleeping? That was probably the one

          Comment


          • #6
            At least that's what your hung over partner let you believe...
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

            Comment

            Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X