• Show
Clear All

• Informal BYOP Dubs @ Whistlers

Informal Bring your own partner Doubles @ Whistlers Bend
    Date/Time: Friday 3/25
    4:30 signups / 5:00 tee off
    Cost: $20 per team
    there will be Pro and Am divisions.

Normally we do a random flipout on fridays @ Whistler's but we decided to a BYOP to change it up. And maybe we are a little excited for WBDS early
    see ya @
    -Devin Cordell #38801

I am finally getting smart I'm bringing a partner who can putt! PS... Spencer and dan extended the teepad on 10, I am looking forward to trying it out!
    My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
      I am finally getting smart I'm bringing a partner who can putt! PS... Spencer and dan extended the teepad on 10, I am looking forward to trying it out!
      Hey, I putted just fine. I remember having to clean up a sweet 3P on hole 14 a few years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
        Hey, I putted just fine. I remember having to clean up a sweet 3P on hole 14 a few years ago!
        Wasn't that the year we took 3 or 4 full batches of home brew to drink, I don't remember much of that weekend!
        My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
          Wasn't that the year we took 3 or 4 full batches of home brew to drink, I don't remember much of that weekend!
          You mean the year all our beer got drank while we were sleeping? That was probably the one

Comment

At least that's what your hung over partner let you believe...
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X