Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still have more sponsors than registered players. We pushed the Saturday start time back to 10AM to give you valley folk a chance to make it over in the morning. Let's disc go. Registration info by mail or online

Comment

I'm all in for what promises to be a spectacular event!! Come on! Don't be scurred, let's all get in there and fill this event! This will be an awesome display of skill in all facets of the Flying Plastic World! The park is awesome, the course is awesome!! We're making history with the first sanctioned event inside Bend City limits...who wants to be the first divisional winner EVER in a Bend City sanctioned event...everyone always remembers the first one!! Let's do this! If you want to bag for the win, I promise, Magilla will keep his mouth shut!! Play up or play down...who cares! Just come and Play!
      Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

will this course still be playable this summer?

Comment

Discgo registration

Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
          We still have more sponsors than registered players. We pushed the Saturday start time back to 10AM to give you valley folk a chance to make it over in the morning. Let's disc go. Registration info by mail or online
          Throw us some of the names on that reg list dog. Get me excited! Actually, I'm in the process of getting someone else excited about going to this event.

Ryan Lane TD'd event = do not miss

Comment

Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
            If you want to bag for the win, I promise, Magilla will keep his mouth shut!! Play up or play down...who cares! Just come and Play!
            Hey now..I resemble that remark.

As a matter of fact I do have a few AM divisions that I am now eligible to play in. Could I possibly swallow my pride and play ADV Masters....
            NEVER........... Cant do it.....Im not a Dodger Fan....

Comment

Just three workers today, thanks Steve and Magilla! We installed carpet on 11 of the tees and prepped a couple more greens.

Comment

yep!

Comment

Am I wrong? or is it true that Portland players are scared of losing to Central Oregons finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                    Am I wrong? or is it true that Portland players are scared of losing to Central Oregons finest.

I guess I am NOT mistaken.............

Did we mention the players party on Saturday night...$10 gets you ALL food and refreshments.

Comment

I guess I am NOT mistaken.............

Did we mention the players party on Saturday night...$10 gets you ALL food and refreshments.
                      I'll be there representing the 503. Can't wait for some drier weather, thinner air, deschutes brews, and last but not least a new course. Let's do this!

Comment

That's not the case for me Magilla. It's mostly that I don't like you.

(April fools) I'm always up for donating my money in central Oregon, especially at Ryan's events. It's a matter of timing.
                        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

We have raised over $1,000 added sponsor cash and prizes for disc golf and Frisbee games including distance, freestyle and MTA. 18 ultimate teams (300 players) are already registered. Plenty of disc golf spots remain open. Course open to public Saturday from 3 - 7PM (FREE). Don't forget to bring your party shoes and come help us celebrate a new course in Bend. Food vendors on-site. Custom Innova discs for all registered players. Suzie Sticks, Washers, Live Music, DJ, K-9 King's Flying Disc Dog Show, and an attempt to set a world record for the most discs in the air in the same place at the same time! Hope to see you in that picture.
                          Last edited by discVENTures; April 1st, 2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Updated course map! Par 85, 10,072 ft. Feels a bit longer in the wind.

Comment

Thanks to Steve (Chainsaw Wizard) Corfield, Matt Murphy, Adam Cooney and Miranda Erickson for helping to finish up the course today. We now have every tee completed with carpet or rubber installed, and just two natural tees on top of the hill.

Comment

I may be heading that way but am awaiting the fiancees ok. Do I have to sign up in advance or is it possible to sign up early saturday morning? I will probably know in a day or two so I will try either way to sign up early as I know the headache day of sign ups can be for TD's. I might also have room in my car for anyone who needs a ride but it's a crack of dawn start saturday morning.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X