Volunteers needed for 2011 Beaver State Fling NT on June 24-26th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteers needed for 2011 Beaver State Fling NT on June 24-26th

All hands on board!!

It's time again for the biggest and baddest tournament of the year to grace our slice of disc golf heaven: the 2011 BSF sponsored by Keen!

As everyone knows, great tournaments require the assistance of great volunteers and this here email serves as the Official Call out for Volunteers.

Many details will follow as they become ironed out to a starchy fashion but as we know now, people are needed as spotters, traffic controllers, crowd control as well as course and Tournament Central setter uppers. This year we will need volunteers for the one weekend of June 24-26th and this will be a combined BSF for the ages.

I along with the help of many other smart and talented people (Murray the Brit, Ol' Bob along w/the careful guidance of the Jeff's and Flash) will be coordinating volunteers for this fantastic disc golf weekend.

If you, or any other selfless and fantastic person you know, would like to help please email me at courycoates1@yahoo.com w/the following info:

Name
    Days available (Fri, Sat or Sun)
    Email address
    Phone #

I and/or others will be contacting you and scheduling you for duties in the months to come and more details on volunteer perks.

If you have have any questions feel free to contact me at the above stated email address.

Thanks for your support!

Coury Coates

• Jellifishie
    replied
    Meeting times for Volunteers at Tournament Central are as follows:

Friday: 8 AM, rounds to start after players meeting
    Saturday 6:45 AM, rounds to start at 7:10 AM
    Sun: 7:30 AM, rounds to start after players meting

Leave a comment:

• GrummyBear
    replied
    I believe I lost the info email...

What time do we need to be there sat and sun morning?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Butter Lazer
    replied
    Anyone coming from east oregon or further? My jeep died and I was planning to volunteer this weekend. I can kick in for gas. I will be home all day today, shoot me an email Dowdyjw@eou.edu

Anyone have coury's phone#?

Josh Dowdy

Leave a comment:

• David Babuka
    replied
    PM Sent.

Leave a comment:

• murray the brit
    replied
    if you volunteered for the fling and have not been contacted drop me a pm and i will get back to you asap

thanks the brit
    Last edited by murray the brit; June 9th, 2011, 10:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• "Over the Hill" Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
    I heard there might be a 3 day D-Walk sighting for this one.
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied
    Originally posted by D-Walk View Post

Leave a comment:

• D-Walk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• murray the brit
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• murray the brit
    replied
    hay it no probs i love doing it

Leave a comment:

• Portland Rebel
    replied
    Originally posted by JMittl View Post
    Well, I'd like to thank Coury Coates for the very same wranglin'!
    Man, who would not want to be part of this selfless and classy volunteer team! I would like to thank Murray as well as he will be directing this volunteer show come Fri AM of the Fling due to me playing the event. Hat's off to you Murray!!

Volunteer team is growing quite well but we could still use some more folks for any or all of the days of the event. The more people, the more breaks can be given! Please send me or Murray a PM or email me at courycoates1@yahoo.com with the days you are available and your shirt size.

The event schedule is in the process of being completed and all volunteers will be receiving a detailed email with all necessary info on camping, schedule, etc...Thanks to everyone involved for making the 2011 BSF the epic event it has become!

Leave a comment:

• JMittl
    replied
    Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    I wanted to take a minute here to thank to Murray the Brit for taking on the task of Volunteer Wrangler. You rock Murray.
    Well, I'd like to thank Coury Coates for the very same wranglin'!

Leave a comment:

• Bullseye
    replied
    I wanted to take a minute here to thank to Murray the Brit for taking on the task of Volunteer Wrangler. You rock Murray.

Leave a comment:

• murray the brit
    replied
    BUMP

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X