Volunteers needed for 2011 Beaver State Fling NT on June 24-26th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteers needed for 2011 Beaver State Fling NT on June 24-26th

All hands on board!!

It's time again for the biggest and baddest tournament of the year to grace our slice of disc golf heaven: the 2011 BSF sponsored by Keen!

As everyone knows, great tournaments require the assistance of great volunteers and this here email serves as the Official Call out for Volunteers.

Many details will follow as they become ironed out to a starchy fashion but as we know now, people are needed as spotters, traffic controllers, crowd control as well as course and Tournament Central setter uppers. This year we will need volunteers for the one weekend of June 24-26th and this will be a combined BSF for the ages.

I along with the help of many other smart and talented people (Murray the Brit, Ol' Bob along w/the careful guidance of the Jeff's and Flash) will be coordinating volunteers for this fantastic disc golf weekend.

If you, or any other selfless and fantastic person you know, would like to help please email me at courycoates1@yahoo.com w/the following info:

Name
    Days available (Fri, Sat or Sun)
    Email address
    Phone #

I and/or others will be contacting you and scheduling you for duties in the months to come and more details on volunteer perks.

If you have have any questions feel free to contact me at the above stated email address.

Thanks for your support!

Coury Coates

Originally posted by Portland Rebel View Post
    All hands on board!!

It's time again for the biggest and baddest tournament of the year to grace our slice of disc golf heaven: the 2011 BSF sponsored by Keen!

As everyone knows, great tournaments require the assistance of great volunteers and this here email serves as the Official Call out for Volunteers.

Many details will follow as they become ironed out to a starchy fashion but as we know now, people are needed as spotters, traffic controllers, crowd control as well as course and Tournament Central setter uppers. This year we will need volunteers for the one weekend of June 24-26th and this will be a combined BSF for the ages.

I along with the help of many other smart and talented people (Murray the Brit, "Over the Hill" Bob along w/the careful guidance of the Jeff's and Flash) will be coordinating volunteers for this fantastic disc golf weekend.

If you, or any other selfless and fantastic person you know, would like to help please email me at courycoates1@yahoo.com w/the following info:

Name
    Days available (Fri, Sat or Sun)
    Email address
    Phone #

I and/or others will be contacting you and scheduling you for duties in the months to come and more details on volunteer perks.

If you have have any questions feel free to contact me at the above stated email address.

Thanks for your support!

Coury Coates
    Thanks for stepping up and helping out with this effort Coury.

Bob

Comment

I'll be down to doing videotaping and PDGALive twitter again....

Comment

PM sent Coury
        'J'
        educate your thinking

Comment

Don't forget to let Coury or Murry the Brit know if you are interested in Volunteering. You will have the time of your life. This is an incredible experience.

Bob

Comment

Bob is correct, you'll enjoy helping out and watching the best the game has to offer. Oh, there are plenty of daylight hours after that days play for cuttin' some lines.
            educate your thinking

Comment

Volunteering was alot of fun last year and if I don't get to play this year I plan on doing it again.
              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Fortunately the date of my event changed and now I can volunteer, email fortcoming.
                "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
                  Fortunately the date of my event changed and now I can volunteer, email fortcoming.
                  Way cool Jason!

Bob

Comment

hi all we still need more volunteers for the bsf so if you could help Friday or Saturday or Sunday or all 3 let me or coury know...

thanks the brit
                    Last edited by murray the brit; May 5th, 2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Friday's are a big volunteer need at this point. Take a day off work, call in sick, whatever you need to do to come on out and volunteer w/a great group of people and watch one of the highest rated fields ever as they tackle Milo on your very own hole! Contact Murray or myself through the forum or send an email to me at courycoates1@yahoo.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Rebel View Post
                        Friday's are a big volunteer need at this point. Take a day off work, call in sick, whatever you need to do to come on out and volunteer w/a great group of people and watch one of the highest rated fields ever as they tackle Milo on your very own hole! Contact Murray or myself through the forum or send an email to me at courycoates1@yahoo.com.
                        Whoot I knew I was banking up my vacation hours for a reason!

Comment

Don't forget............Volunteers camp free. The best campout you will ever be a part of. Oh yeah, Players Party on Saturday night! Volunteers are included. Long distance competion, putting compitition, live music, a chance to party with the top players in the world today. Dang, that volunteering thing sounds kinda fun.

Bob

Comment

I'm playing FW1 that weekend but I would be sooo down with volunteering on Friday. Especially if you need folks to help out (:

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                              Don't forget............Volunteers camp free. The best campout you will ever be a part of. Oh yeah, Players Party on Saturday night! Volunteers are included. Long distance competion, putting compitition, live music, a chance to party with the top players in the world today. Dang, that volunteering thing sounds kinda fun.

Bob
                              can volunteers be apart of the distance comp??

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X