Volunteers needed for 2011 Beaver State Fling NT on June 24-26th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazza View Post
    can volunteers be apart of the distance comp??
    Definitely. Volunteers are mostly utilized during actual play as spotters and ob flaggers. Bombs away!!

Comment

that would be sick but i was talking more along the lines of being in the distance comp

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
        that would be sick but i was talking more along the lines of being in the distance comp
        While a couple volunteers may be needed for the distance comp, 95% of volunteers are needed for tournament play which means that almost all volunteers could participate in the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
          I'm playing FW1 that weekend but I would be sooo down with volunteering on Friday. Especially if you need folks to help out (:

Tanya
          Tanya, shoot Portland Rebel a message and he can get you on the list for Friday.

Bob

Comment

Free camping and the top players in the world!!?! Man, I'm glad I signed up to volunteer early!

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              Tanya, shoot Portland Rebel a message and he can get you on the list for Friday.

Bob
              Done & done! I'm on the list for Friday! Since I already paid for camping how does that work? Maybe I just need o wait for the e-mail (:

Soooooooo super psyched!

Comment

BUMP

Comment

I wanted to take a minute here to thank to Murray the Brit for taking on the task of Volunteer Wrangler. You rock Murray.
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    I wanted to take a minute here to thank to Murray the Brit for taking on the task of Volunteer Wrangler. You rock Murray.
                    Well, I'd like to thank Coury Coates for the very same wranglin'!

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                      Well, I'd like to thank Coury Coates for the very same wranglin'!
                      Man, who would not want to be part of this selfless and classy volunteer team! I would like to thank Murray as well as he will be directing this volunteer show come Fri AM of the Fling due to me playing the event. Hat's off to you Murray!!

Volunteer team is growing quite well but we could still use some more folks for any or all of the days of the event. The more people, the more breaks can be given! Please send me or Murray a PM or email me at courycoates1@yahoo.com with the days you are available and your shirt size.

The event schedule is in the process of being completed and all volunteers will be receiving a detailed email with all necessary info on camping, schedule, etc...Thanks to everyone involved for making the 2011 BSF the epic event it has become!

Comment

hay it no probs i love doing it

Comment

bump

Comment

I heard there might be a 3 day D-Walk sighting for this one.
                            Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                            PDGA #37890
                            Stumptown #157
                            ODW TDG 10-11
                            3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                                YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X