2011 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear - June 24-26 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSF Art

Found this on the PDGA thread. As always, awesome work Kel!!!!

http://imgur.com/VZjrj

Comment

Originally posted by dc1 View Post

Nice! You can feel good about Hood!

Comment

That stamp looks super sick! Props to whoever designed that

Comment

Originally posted by dc1 View Post

very nice. beautiful work, kel.
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

wow that is so oregon, water, trees, mountains.. yeah... beautiful kel

Comment

Love the stamp Kel nice work. Can't wait to hang that on my wall.

Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

also, props to the td's for getting the reg. list posted in such a timely fashion. well done. love seein' my name up there with the likes of liz lopez and paige pierce... whoopwhoopwhoop!!!
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                  also, props to the td's for getting the reg. list posted in such a timely fashion. well done. love seein' my name up there with the likes of liz lopez and paige pierce... whoopwhoopwhoop!!!
                  Love seeing your name up there too, and I can't wait until it's my turn to register. If our tee times are such I would love to caddy for you.

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

super design - the sig./stylized basket really abides.
                    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                      You'll LOVE playin' with those girls........they are down right fine people, like yourself.

Bob

Comment

anyone know what happened to liz carr?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                          anyone know what happened to liz carr?
                          I do believe her mother is having some health problems.
                          PDGA President

Comment

I've asked this question elsewhere already, so I'm reasonably sure I know the answer, but I was hoping to get (more) confirmation..

Can anyone tell me the requirements for being eligible to compete in the MA1 division at the BSF? I'm specifically talking about the standard rules test and the certified official test. From what I've been told previously, the Amateur divisions at NT events are technically just A-tier events, meaning that the only requirement is a current PDGA membership (and passing the rules test or being a certified official are not required). Is this correct? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jeverett View Post
                              I've asked this question elsewhere already, so I'm reasonably sure I know the answer, but I was hoping to get (more) confirmation..

Can anyone tell me the requirements for being eligible to compete in the MA1 division at the BSF? I'm specifically talking about the standard rules test and the certified official test. From what I've been told previously, the Amateur divisions at NT events are technically just A-tier events, meaning that the only requirement is a current PDGA membership (and passing the rules test or being a certified official are not required). Is this correct? Thanks.
                              You are correct, although passing the rules test and/or becoming an official is certainly a good idea for any player.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                                You are correct, although passing the rules test and/or becoming an official is certainly a good idea for any player.
                                Hi Scott,

Thanks for confirming that. Yeah, I passed the rules test in 2010, and I've looked at the 2011 rules changes a lot, I just haven't actually taken the 2011 test (yet).. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything critical.. /crossing fingers for getting in via lottery now.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X