2011 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear - June 24-26 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    now I can sleep in peace, sort of... have you ever tried sleeping with your sinuses closed? It's a lot harder than you think... you subconciously breathe through your nose and i keep waking up snorting... anyways... Part 3 of 3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMDdKfQSVJc
    Thanks again! Just reposted to Facebook.
    DGOD Tag #2
    Grip Lok Tag #17

Who wants to play?

Comment

• The winner played truly great. I'm glad for myself I don't talk personal apearence junk. Thanx for the vid work Nate.

Comment

• Great vids snap! I've stolen some of your thunder and posted those links on DGCR. Hope you don't mind.

Comment

• Thanks, Snap! Missed the last two holes of the men final round. I figured the ladies deserved a gallery too.

Comment

• Paul's 2nd shot on the 1200 foot hole 14E was the best shot of them all, wish i got it on video, the angle didnt allow for it, but he put a 500 footer through the bushy tree and the group of tall trees in the center of the fairway. This was the real monentum builder which allowed him for the easy bird 4. Dave needs to stop blocking my video shots...

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              Paul's 2nd shot on the 1200 foot hole 14E was the best shot of them all, wish i got it on video, the angle didnt allow for it, but he put a 500 footer through the bushy tree and the group of tall trees in the center of the fairway. This was the real monentum builder which allowed him for the easy bird 4. Dave needs to stop blocking my video shots...
              I was bummed you missed that shot as well. He threw that destroyer on a frozen rope 500 feet through that little gap. I couldn't believe it when I saw it.
              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

• I wonder if Feldberg's shirt comes in men's sizes as well?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X