2011 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear - June 24-26 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
    Thanks Kel,

I've been looking for something good to give out to co-workers and friends.
    No sweat . . . hard copies will be available at Tournament Central later today and throughout the event.

see you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      I will have more details shortly, but I do know that Ty Baker will be running a Beaver State Fling Overflow event at Timber Park that weekend. His plan is to make sure the final round at Timber finishes early enough that the players can make it over to Mile to catch the final round for the pros.

Keep an eye here for more info!
      I just saw this older post through a link on the NWDG calendar. Is there any further word on this? I have Timber reserved on Saturday for a private event (reserved it a few months ago) and would hate to run into a course full of people expecting to play a tournament and have to decide between telling them to take a hike or relocating our crew to a different course. We don't need the whole course and are glad to let anyone use holes we're not using but would like to know of any possible conflict in advance.

Comment

• This looks awesome, Kel. A shame that a more robust schedule couldn't have been included, though. Hard to tell someone that rounds start on Sunday at TBA so they should come on out. Surely, there must be some idea when the Sunday morning rounds start...
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
          This looks awesome, Kel. A shame that a more robust schedule couldn't have been included, though. Hard to tell someone that rounds start on Sunday at TBA so they should come on out. Surely, there must be some idea when the Sunday morning rounds start...
          NO....and do not call us surely

Comment

• wow nice preview on pdga.com beaver-state-fling-preview

Comment

• worth mentioning

Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
              wow nice preview on pdga.com beaver-state-fling-preview
              Nice article!
              Although it seems they left out two names in the FPO that have a great chance to get on that lead card.
              Teresa and Suzie Q.
              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
              - Anonymous

Comment

• I really want to see Local Oregon Pros win it. for men I dont mean Feldberg. Skelly? Dion? either Sexton? for women I guess Melo counts, would love to see her win one, but any other local women playing. Pretty much I am hoping for underdogs to win it this yeah. Go!!! Local players!!!
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Forgot to mention Brody Miller. He has what it takes to be a top travelling pro if only he had the time to do so
                  All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• just off work. pdga site is down. whats happening? who's throwing hot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
                      just off work. pdga site is down. whats happening? who's throwing hot?

Doh! database error.
                      It's good to see I'm not the only stiff working today.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
                        Doh! database error.
                        It's good to see I'm not the only stiff working today.
                        Man, this is killing me sitting at a desk and not being out there.

Bob

Comment

• Yeah I was hoping I could check out how my picks are doing to give me a mental break from actual work. Now I have to resort to posting nonsense on the forum.

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Read this ^

Comment

• Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                            Yeah I was hoping I could check out how my picks are doing to give me a mental break from actual work. Now I have to resort to posting nonsense on the forum.

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            You and me both!!!!

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Comment

• I'm at work and a friend at the BSF texted me back...

After Round 1 it was:

Matt Orum 51
                              Greg Barsby 52
                              Paul McBeth 52
                              Will Schustrick 52

But now I'm going home. It is my birthday after all and I didn't get my present

I didn't get into the BSF

Comment

• I know that Pinkal was at 55 with Schultz, Rico and Brody Miller right around him

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X