2011 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear - June 24-26 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the official last day to register? I have a feeling some people are waiting until payday.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
      What is the official last day to register? I have a feeling some people are waiting until payday.
      The best thing to do in that situation would be to notify the TD and let him know your situation and intention to enter. I'm pretty sure something would be worked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
        The best thing to do in that situation would be to notify the TD and let him know your situation and intention to enter. I'm pretty sure something would be worked out.
        Yeah, I am pretty reasonable if you contact me. Otherwise, the most you'll get from me is a Kleenex.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• I have no problem paying, I was just wondering what the exact day was. Is it May 4th?
          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
            I have no problem paying, I was just wondering what the exact day was. Is it May 4th?
            May 3rd.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Communicate with the TD. TD's like players who take the effort to communicate, regardless of the reason.

Comment

• tic toc tic toc.... Waiting patiently for that waitlist e-mail.......

This is worse than christmas. the waiting... I just wanna play!

Comment

• Cool article regarding the BSF on the PDGA website today.

Comment

• Very nice!!!!
                    PDGA # 31451
                    2 Mini Aces
                    75 Aces
                    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                    DISC GOLF OR DIE
                    BOB CABAL
                    DISCVANGO
                    JEFF ELLIOT
                    G-MAN
                    JORDAN LEWIS
                    JEFF HAGERTY
                    JAMES GARCELON
                    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Great idea and great article!

Comment

• How many Archons were in this run? And are there any more left?

Comment

• SWEET! Great idea
                          sigpic
                          http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            How many Archons were in this run? And are there any more left?
                            Nate,

We have a limited number of Archons. I think we only have non glitter pre release Archons with most at max weight.

How many would you like?

Comment

• Fund Raiser

Good work! This is fund raising effort to upgrade all the baskets at the course is awesome, and exemplifies the core values of the team today and all the way back to the event's humble beginnings. You guys make me proud!

Comment

• Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                                Nate,

We have a limited number of Archons. I think we only have non glitter pre release Archons with most at max weight.

How many would you like?
                                tried to pm you but your box is full. Emailed ya

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X