• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to get in. Wondering if there is still room

Comment

Originally posted by james_the_kid View Post
      Trying to get in. Wondering if there is still room
      James, the last spot in MPO is yours if you want it. Give me a call to confirm.
      Eric
      503-318-4275

Comment

Just checking to see if you got Nancy on the list. She put in at Stumptown through Paypal. Haven't seen her name pop up yet.
        Stimp

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
          Just checking to see if you got Nancy on the list. She put in at Stumptown through Paypal. Haven't seen her name pop up yet.
          Stimp
          We were wondering the same thing, actually. We're looking into it and will add Nancy to the list. It's weird that yours came through and not hers...This happened with another FW1 as well. I'm beginning to think that paypal thinks that the RCO is in cahoots with wikileaks.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Man... I hope so. Would be awesome to have a raffle prize be a beer at Plew's Brews with Julian Assange...

Really looking forward to the Hiatt/Lund production of the Rose City Open!
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

The 2011 Rose City Open is officially full! I would like to thank everybody who signed up. It makes things a real breeze (Jeff Larson reference for ya'll) when people sign up early. Folks can get on waitlists through the Stumptown store. Thanks again!

We're still seeking sponsors, so if you're considering upping the ante give me a holler!
              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

An email went out this morning to all those who are registered for the 2011 RCO.
                If we did not have an email address for you or you did not receive it you can view a copy of it here.
                Last edited by Lund; May 2nd, 2011, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                  An email went out this morning to all those who are registered for the 2011 RCO.
                  If we did not have an email address for you or you did not receive it you can view a copy of it here.
                  That's one nice looking e-mail, well done all!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post

What he said. Nice job guys, and I can't wait to play!

Cindy
                    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post

Very professional! Cheers!

Comment

Super psyched for this one!

If anyone is looking for a Friday evening carpool from Seattle shoot me a message (:

Comment

MPO waitlist for the Rose City Open has been updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                            Do you know when the final pool assignments will be posted? There is a couple of the divisions that have asterisks next to them.
                            Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Maidenrules View Post
                              Do you know when the final pool assignments will be posted? There is a couple of the divisions that have asterisks next to them.
                              Final schedule and pool assignments will be posted tomorrow. I'm starting to get pretty excited about this tournament...if we could only dial up some sunshine for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                                Final schedule and pool assignments will be posted tomorrow. I'm starting to get pretty excited about this tournament...if we could only dial up some sunshine for the weekend.
                                http://www.weather.com/outlook/recre...f/tenday/97214

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X