X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
    C'mon Pros.....51 Advanced players and only 9 open? If you're 950 rated or above you've been bumped I'm on the fence for this one being the weekend before the Lilac City Open.....Told myself I wouldn't over-exert Disc Golf this year and keep things smooth.
    save your money and go to the camp taloali fundraiser the weekend before for some real golf par 70 7800 feet... sorry couldn't help myself...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      save your money and go to the camp taloali fundraiser the weekend before for some real golf par 70 7800 feet... sorry couldn't help myself...
      Bad form!

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by snap7times

Bad form!
        Agree!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          Uncool

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

That was between me and Andrew.. and don't pick on the deaf guy, i'm handicapped so give me some leeway comeon...
              I can't make the rose city open so maybe that was a little expression of frustration? We know the rose city open doesn't need any help to fill up, which it will any day now..

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
                If you're 950 rated or above you've been bumped
                Sam, this means you. According to Andrew, you should be playing Open pro. Get some confidence, man!
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                  Sam, this means you. According to Andrew, you should be playing Open pro. Get some confidence, man!
                  Confidence? Is that we're calling "the boys" these days.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                    Calling me out like this... before you come over to my house for dinner...

You know the grill and the catbox aren't THAT far apart, really.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

The advanced men and advanced masters divisions are currently full at 60 and 24 registrants respectively.

Click here to sign up on either of these waitlists.

The current waitlist can be found at www.rosecityopen.com and we will continue to update the list there.

The Pro entries continue to trickle in. The PDGA tournament page has been updated.

Comment

Wow! That advanced field is stacked, lot of familiar names out there...can't wait to battle!

Comment

Dear RCO Tournament Director's

Please save yourself a lot of trouble and go ahead and etch my name into the 1st place Advanced trophy.

Thank you kindly,

Eric Langsam

Comment

Originally posted by E-ROC View Post
                            Please save yourself a lot of trouble and go ahead and etch my name into the 1st place Advanced trophy.

Thank you kindly,

Eric Langsam
                            Do you etch your name on your sandbag?

Comment

We'll set a "special" one aside for you.
                              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                                The advanced men and advanced masters divisions are currently full at 60 and 24 registrants respectively.

Click here to sign up on either of these waitlists.

The current waitlist can be found at www.rosecityopen.com and we will continue to update the list there.

The Pro entries continue to trickle in. The PDGA tournament page has been updated.
                                There are roughly 15 spots available for the pro divisions. If they are not filled by April 30, we are going to fill them off of the wait list. There are two reasons for this:

1) To allow us to have accurate numbers for players' packs; and
                                2) To prod the fence-sitters to sign up.
                                Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X