Save The Sausage Guy! @ Hornings Hideout. March 20th. BYOP Dubs Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Over the last 3 years we have been collecting lost discs, calling folks and re-calling folks. Most discs are picked up in a timely manner, while other seem to be here a while (some for over 2 years now).

    Beginning with this tournament we will start taking any disc that has been in storage for over 6 months and sell them for a flat $5. These funds will be tracked and applied to course improvements, such as the new cement tee pads for Highlands. So if you are in need of some discs be aware that we will have quite the variety available.
    Thanks,
    Bob

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
      Over the last 3 years we have been collecting lost discs, calling folks and re-calling folks. Most discs are picked up in a timely manner, while other seem to be here a while (some for over 2 years now).

      Beginning with this tournament we will start taking any disc that has been in storage for over 6 months and sell them for a flat $5. These funds will be tracked and applied to course improvements, such as the new cement tee pads for Highlands. So if you are in need of some discs be aware that we will have quite the variety available.
      Thanks,
      Bob
      Not sure how many are champion/star, but since there is a payout, you could accept script in return for your old discs

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by whslaxplayer11 View Post
        Not sure how many are champion/star, but since there is a payout, you could accept script in return for your old discs
        great idea, but Tim "the sausage guy" will be doing the script. this IS gonna be a great way to pick up some cheap discs though. And help Hornings at the same time. perfect!
        sigpic
        http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

        Comment


        • #34
          Can we have an Advanced Masters division if enough teams show up? I know of at least three that will be in attendance...
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

          Comment


          • #35
            Dan and I shall work the details out and have another post for you all shortly....info as it comes in think this is gonna be great thanx to all who come out peace
            sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Can we have an Advanced Masters division if enough teams show up? I know of at least three that will be in attendance...
              Ok fine... f'n elitists!
              sigpic
              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                Ok fine... f'n elitists!
                not elite so much as old...that's a tough course on old knees.

                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                Comment


                • #38
                  old guy looking for a partner to cuss at on Sunday. RSVP 1 spot open.
                  Training to be a bagger

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                    Ok fine... f'n elitists!
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by smobro View Post
                      old guy looking for a partner to cuss at on Sunday. RSVP 1 spot open.
                      Yeah Dawgs! Old guy has partner now.. Beware of McSmo!
                      Training to be a bagger

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by smobro View Post
                        Yeah Dawgs! Old guy has partner now.. Beware of McSmo!
                        Love the name who came up with that.

                        Cindy
                        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          What time we need to be there sunday?
                          PDGA # 31451
                          2 Mini Aces
                          74 Aces
                          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                          DISC GOLF OR DIE
                          BOB CABAL
                          DISCVANGO
                          JEFF ELLIOT
                          G-MAN
                          JORDAN LEWIS
                          JEFF HAGERTY
                          JAMES GARCELON
                          SAM GIBSON

                          And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

                          George Carlin

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                            What time we need to be there sunday?
                            6am sign in dont be late grahambo!































                            NO, not really. its 9am breakfast, 10am registration, and 11am tee-off... good question!
                            sigpic
                            http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by smobro View Post
                              Yeah Dawgs! Old guy has partner now.. Beware of McSmo!
                              Yeah! The division is taking shape!
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I'm looking for a partner if anyone is game.

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X